Chapter Ten

Reign and Gabbie were really preparing me for the thing that I already know. Harry’s giving me the ring tonight. That’s why he’s out, and he’s not able to be with me this morning, not that I care, I mean, I am enjoying this little sense of freedom.

Reign was making my hair a little bit wavy. Gabbie was looking for the best clothes for me to wear. She’s just stressing her self, maybe Harry will just drop by this room and hand me a tiny box.

Allana: Reign, don’t you think you two are over-doing this? 

Reign: No. We are paid to over-do.

Gabbie shouted from the walk-in closet.

Gabbie: I FOUND IT!

Reign: Found what?

Gabbie: The perfect outfit.

Reign: Lemme see!

Gabbie came out of the walk in closet, in her hand, a yellow dress, which is floor-length. 

Reign: That took you 2 hours to find?

Gabbie: This is nice right? Allana?

Allana: It is. Good job.

After 50 minutes, I received a text message from Harry which said that I should meet him in the greenhouse pavillion.

Allana: Do you know where the greenhouse pavillion is?

Reign: Why?

Gabbie: Reign? Ain’t it obvious? The Prince is meeting her there! 

Allana: Could you like, go with me there. I might get lost.

Gabbie: Sure. No problem.

Gabbie sure is a hell of a stylist. My dress is floor-length and yellow, and she made me wear yellow wedges. Good thing we did not walk, we rode a golf cart, which took us 30 minutes to get to the pavillion.

Reign: Good luck.

Gabbie: You’ll need it.

Gabbie winked.

Then they left. It’s a five-minute walk from where they dropped me, (the garden entrance; no vehicles are not allowed in) to the pavillion.

I got here in about 5:45 pm. I left the guest room in about 5:30 pm. And it’s almost 6:45 and Harry’s still no show. It’s been an hour! So, I decided to leave.

I’m almost halfway across the garden, when suddenly, everything in the garden lightened up. Literally! The trees have lights hanging on them, the plants, everything looked, amazing, Breathtaking.

Then I heard a voice from the background.

Voice: Hey.

I turned. 

Finally, he came.

Allana: You’re late.

Harry: Sorry.

Then I saw flashes of cameras. Photographers taking shots of us.

Then I received a text message from Harry:

I did this so that it would be understandable and people would have photos of a royal engagement. Wish you would play along. 

—-

After reading, I nodded.

Allana: So, what’s going on?

Harry: I wanted to ask you something.

Allana: Okay.

He knelt down on one knee.

Pulled out a small velvet box from his pocket, and opened it. 

And, to my surprize, it was an eight-carat diamond ring.

I know about this set up, but even if I didn’t, this ring shocked me. He did not show me the ring before.

Harry: Will you marry me?

Are we really going through all of this, even though, I don’t have ANY choice! And neither do him.

Allana: Yes.

I am damned