Chapter Sixteen

Harry's Perspective

I did not sleep last night. At all. I am really, really worried about Allana. I kept thinking that will she wake up again? I was really close to crying when someone on a wheelchair bumped me. It was Brad, with a cast on his left leg and a bandage on his forehead, a bunch of Band-Aids on his face.

Harry: Hey.

Brad: Hey.

Harry: How are you?

Brad: In pain. Both physically and emotionally.

Harry: Have you slept?

Brad: With the help of morphine and stuff. But when I woke up, I immediately asked for a wheelchair and checked on Shaina and Jack first then Allana.

Harry: How are they?

Brad: Shaina is now in a private room. Recovering. Jack's still in intensive care like Aly.

Harry: I haven't slept yet.

Brad: Do you need coffee? Or something? I could get it my self.

Harry: Austin's already buying it at Starbucks. And I couldn't and wouldn't let you get my coffee if you are in that situation! That'll be so selfish of me!

Brad smiled.

Brad: You know, even if I haven't known you at all, based on what you have said to me a while ago and your sleepless night, Allana is very lucky to have you. Even if it was secretly, you know.

Harry: Really?

Brad: Allana might see this marriage sooner or later she will find it in her heart and in your heart that this is not a trap.

I nodded.

Brad: Hey, I had a nice chat with you but I still need to call Carmela and Mum about the crash. And how am I doing and is there any improvements on Allana.

Harry: Oh, you want me to wheel you down?

Brad: Oh, no. That wouldn't be necessary. But thank you though.

Then he turned and wheeled himself but he couldn't turn so..

Harry: Need help?

Brad: Yes please.

Harry: On it.

So I wheeled him to his room and helped him up his bed.

Brad: Thank you. Sir.

Harry: Oh, please, call me Harry. But not in front of other royals, like my father, the Queen, well everybody, except me, William and Kate, and Allana.

Brad: I just needed it to be cleared out.

Harry: Okay. Say hi to Carmela for me.

Brad: Will do.

Then I went back to the intensive care. Seeing Allana look like that, I couldn't take it. There is a lot of things I want to know about her, I wanted to know her more. I want her to wake up and well, wake up, we'll take it step by step.