Chapter Thirty-Five

It has been a year and nine months and I have almost recovered! I only have a broken leg, and a lot of scars. My right eyebrow looks weird because I have a scar right in the middle of the brow.    

William and Kate sometimes visit, sometimes gives something to Austin to give to me, yeah, Austin’s still my bodyguard, I’m staying at my place, well, my parents place, Carmela is still in Italy, Brad is getting married tomorrow! And Carmela called to tell that she will not be able to come home due to her schedule and I will get married within three months. Harry will be back from Afghanistan within three months time,  two weeks after he’s come back, the big day comes, and here’s to forever and I will be living in a palace with a Prince that I don’t even know.

Harry tries to talk to me via Skype  I decline, every time he calls, I but just don’t want to see him and talk to him, mainly because I don’t know what to say to him. I am a very talkative person and when it comes to talking to Harry I become quiet, really quiet, maybe it’s also because I only talked to him for three days! Then I had the accident and he left.

David has not talked to me since he knew that I am getting married to Harry, he only talked to me about  my medical condition, nothing more, nothing less. I think it’s unfair, because it is, in fact, Carmela’s fault! Why the hell didn’t she tell David?!

Brad entered my room and lay on my bed, smiling.

Allana: What’s wrong?

Brad: Excited.

Allana: Really? It’s not obvious.

Brad: Hahahaha! Miss Sarcasm.

Allana: Carmela’s not coming to your wedding right?

Brad: Yeah, she told me that she has an upcoming exam tomorrow. It’s okay.

Allana: Maybe in three months, she’ll come home in time for my, my…

Brad: You don’t have to finish it. 

Allana: Thank you. 

Brad: Well, I am getting married tomorrow!! Too bad your leg is still broken.

Allana: Half broken. It’s just the half of the bone and the tendon left. 

Brad: Yeah, and I have the incision scar left. And a scar on my brow.

He touched my scar.

Brad: Like yours. 

Allana: It’s a twin thing. 

Brad laughed.

I have a cast thingy like Bella used to wear in the Twilight movie. I can now walk, finally.

Allana: Are you having some sort of a bachelor party?

Brad: I’ve already had it last week.

Allana: So, you’re not doing traditionally? Like, tonight?

Brad: I want and plan to have a good night sleep tonight.

Allana: So that you would look good in pictures. 

Brad: I do look good in pictures.

Allana: No, you don’t. Especially, when you are having a picture with me.

Brad: Really?

I pulled out a photo frame from my bedside. An old photo of me and Brad way, way, waaayyyyy back in 1987. 

Brad: Unfair, that was when we were what? Three?

Allana:  Have you got anything shot from the present?

Brad: Yes, in fact. 

Brad picked out his wallet from his back pocket and got a photo, his wallet has two pictures, the one exposed was the photo of him and Sam and the other was the photo of the three of us, me, Brad and Carmela back in the US, when we were at the beach before dropping Brad in Julliard.

○○○○PhotoFlashBack○○○○

I could remember that day like it was just yesterday. 

The beach trip was totally unplanned. It was a bright, so shiny day, so we  just had an idea to to go to the beach and so we did. 

It was very impromptu, I grabbed a bag and stuffed my wallet, my phone and my white framed RayBan Wayfarers, Brad just put his phone in his pocket and his black framed RayBan Wayfareres and Carmela grabbed a bag, stuffed her phone, her wallet,her polaroid camera, her Canon and a cloth to sit on, and her red framed RayBan wayfarers, and then off we go!

Well, we just sat on the beach for hours. And then Carmela decided to take some photos, she first took 7 shots from her polaroid camera and like a million shots in her SLR, and that’s where we took the ever so historical photo of the Wayfarer gang.

○○○

" I kinda miss those freelance days. " I said

" Yeah, too bad that it won't happen anymore. I'm getting married, you're getting married, Carmela's getting baked. " Brad said.

" Carmela's getting baked?" I asked.

" She's a Potato Chef right?"

" Yeah, so?"

" She's exposed to much heat and pressure in an Italian kitchen."

" I really don't get it. "

" Yeah, no point of explaining. "

Then we slept.