6.Letting her Free.

"Sameer he was leaving me"she clucth on his shirt as he ran his hand at the back calming her down."It was just a nightmare gorgeous"he tried to assure her,but she seemed to ignore it,"No he can't leave me sameer! How can he leave me?"she questioned much to herself in between her sobs.Sameer sigh,a defeated one.How much he tried she isn't going to calm down,he was sure she had saw a really terrible nightmare,this had made him more clear that the dicision he took was right,yeah,it was the best,best for them,for Annika,for Shivaay and for himself,"really?"his heart whispered,he shut his eyes closed,this is going to be one really difficult dicision.

He affraid to listen to his mind,well two reasons for this one is that taking dicision with mind never helps a person as far as it concerned with any professional matter but in these situations it's better to kept it away,the second one had more appropiate reason,he wonder well yes,he had seen the consequence of it through his own eyes and he will not hazard to have it,Shivaay was the real view example.

Yes,these all are just lame ones if anyone listen to it but if he will ahve annika,it's not like she left him,she is still with him and will be wirth him throughout not as a lover but a best friend and he will be happy with it.ok for once if he think that he had her,then what?He stopped,wondering what will happen and to his dismay nothing came,despite having her he will not have her.How much he will try to keep her happy,she will be for sometimes but not like the one when she was with Shivaay. It's complicated isn't it? His life had always being complicated,being brought up in a high class family,didn't really bothered him,he felt mor peace with his aunty than his parents,well the show offers he must say,they never give a damn about him,his eeys started to stink but he continue to stroke her or rock her to make her calm,He never complained to god because he had his aunt by is side,she was his real mother,to be more precise,as the pwerson who brought you up had more values than the one you gave birth doesn't it?So yes she was his mother.

When he grown up ,he was happy,but at some moments,it hurts to think that ,but he was an easy going person,he never took life so serious but one thing was ,that is he can do anything for his loved one's even if cost his life.And he knows the same is happening here,he can't be selfish because he know his selfish ness will cost him more,he willl lost his bubbly annika,his best friend and he never want this to happen. How much annika say,she will never be able to overcome the tsunami called shivay from her heart,yes he knows she was scared and for that reason he was quite,quite as he hope that maybe she was right maybe they can start a fresh journey but no Now this seems to be beyond impossible,She loves him and the irony is that he too know about it ,he had seen the raw fear in her yes,the stiling of her body,the helplessness in her actions,the loaded grief in her silent cries,it seemed that her heart was crying like anything and now this,the fears now coming to light in the form of crying,

Her eyes spokes much more than her words,it was terribly clouded with fear,fear of losing shivaay,a small smile crept on his lips as he thought that yes,she can now o to shivaay without any hesitence,because the previous fear was gone,vanished in the thin air and now was replaced to this new found fear,fear of losing her shivaay and he knows that she is the only one who can bring him back.

he sensed her calming down,but the sniffing and hiccups had done nothing good to the thoughts,he with a determined look,tried to make her come out of the embrace and made her look at him ,the tears were not coming but he knows she was crying,her heart was crying,he moved a little sideways and extended his hand to get the glass,still holding her and made her have some water,while she refused to have it but he was more stuborn,he cracked few jokes just to make her feel a little better and it seemed it worked as she smiled a little at his horrendous jokes."Sameer why you have to be like this?"she asked wipping off her tears."What's that means?"he asked with a raised eyebrow.