4.Similarities.

Omkara Singh Oberoi stood at the door of the ICU in which his brother had been , he don't know, should he go inside or not,he was mortified,he don't know why?maybe because he didn't talk to his brother? maybe he went to london leaving him alone?or maybe whenever he called he just didn't picked up his phone?or maybe he was one of the cause for his brother's condition?Or maybe-well he should stop here as he think the list will go on and on without any hindrance.he sighed , one of the most defeated one ever.

A lot of things happen in these three years and maybe he over reacted-No you didn't,his heart suggested,well he know his heart was right because from childhood he had seen his mother suffering in a marriage where there was love only from one side and that was from his mother side,he had seen his mother crying at the furthest corner of her room silently thinking that no one is seeing her,but little did she know that there was always a small boy behind the pillar keeping a keen notice on her,She always had a frame in her hand which she kept it close to her chest while crying and see the irony of the situation,it had the picture of the person who was the cause of her destruction.

Experiencing all this throughout his childhood and then coming face to face with the same thing after a long time had given a big blown to his mending heart making it broken yet once again.Both the situaions were similar,just the difference is just the names- this time it was not his dad or mom but his elder brother doing the same thing with annika.Yeah if he picks out the differences then there may be a lot of thing but the pillar to all this was same- love from one side,like her mom annika too loved shivaay but what she got in return was just pain pain and pain.

His mother become defenceless because of them,because of her childrens and so she continue ot feel the pain and when it become high itme,she find her solace in the intoxication,being drunk was the only way which make her escape the harsh and bitter relaity of her marriage and so she survived depending on that liquior,on a different note here annika was not the damsel in distress,she was a lioness and he was proud of her. why not he be?she didn't done any wrong! leaving the relation in which you want the same mutual feelings in reture but getting it's opposite is best and he totally respect her dicision. okay leaving his brother was a whole new side of it if,If he thinks like a brother but on the other side thinking like a man who had seen his mother suffer in marriage his whole life,didn't let him cross the line between his brother and annika and so he was quite-because of two reasons,one that he was trapped in a whole new unbreakable messs between his dearest brother and his best friend cum bhabhi and the second one was the images of his mother wailing her entire martial life become a hindrance and he didn't wanted annika to suffer this.

He is not telling that shivaay will be having a mistress just like his father okay scartch that Mr.oberoi but still he wouldn't be able to love her because of the naam khoon khaandan-mark it in both cases the ladies were made to be suffered one was his own mother while the other was just like his own sister and he would never want her to expirence the same thing his mother did so he never even battled an eyelid when annika was going,leaving shivaay leaving them because he knew she was right.

He know he was helpless but why was he angry?there's still a mystery to it.A mystery of his life he too don't know.he kept his head on the door,leaning with a defeated shrug,well he always sit beside the fire place at late night and think about it,but to his dismay he never got the correct answer which would make his trouble mind satisfied,the one reason which was upto the mark of acceptance welll just an inch away from the line was 'shivaay took the wrong dicsion'-this statement too had a lot of reaons why it was considered and the biggest of all was his faith on him was broken,shaken upto a level that no one can ever steady it,

Never in his wildest dream he had ever thought that his brother will force him to resemble him like Mr.Oberoi,well being a bussiness man if shivaay resembles his father he didn't bother much to it,but if he started to do this as a life partner then it was completely unacceptable from his side.He always had that pride that he will never do it,well he didn't gave a damn to this thinking ever in his life,but the cruelty of life was he was forced to believe it and it was just because of shivaay,no one was responsible for it,He thinks.after seeing this he was shaken worst badly and he wanted to escape from here,from this hell like a house so he shifted to London,he don't wanted to face shivaay,as now whenever he will see him he will see Mr.Oberoi in it so he totally threw the root cause of it,that is he left.