Chapter 1

United Nations Solar System

Part 1

My eyes blinked open at the sound of the digital alarm beeping. I sighed, rolling over and sitting up on the side of the bed.

Detecting my movement, the metallic pleated curtains swung back, opening the 6 square windows in the large room.

"Good morning First Son. Welcome to another new day in Metric City, the capital of the UNSS world, Nation 1." The buildings AI voice said. I looked out the window revealing the morning skies around the White House.

Another day.

I got up and went the bathroom after decontaminating my body in the purification shower chamber, much like an old shower, went over to the wide mirror. A small, circular metal sphere flew over from its implication in the wall and ran a blue ray across my teeth.

"100 clean: white." It beeped, the strip around it going green and then ran a green ray across my face, I felt moisture seep into my skin. I nodded with a smile as it flew back to charge.

Ok, all clean.

I stood in front of my bed holding my morphed in hand, clicking the top center button causing a white light in an envelope my body, then disappear into white pixels. I then stood in my Starfleet Academy uniform, then walked out the room.

"Stardate 4.7.5014." I looked down at my G4 device while walking the quiet halls of the residence floor of the White, occasionally passing Secret Service security Agents or, as I like to come them, S.S. guys.

"I'm 13, level 8. And still heading up." I said to myself. I looked up and side smiled. "Hey, mom." The young (looking) lady with black hair, light brown skin as me, with brown eyes, walked up to me as she turned the corner if the carpeted halls and hugged me as a small group of people walked behind her.

"Morning son." She wore a brown and white dress suit. "What do you have today?" She asked sweetly.

"Not much." I shrugged. "A 3 hour class on Planetary History and Foreign Government Studies."

"Oh, not bad. I heard you got a 400% grade on your 3rd session finals. You made just beat your oldest brother." She smiled. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"As if.."

"First Lady. The Meeting starts in 17 minutes. We must go." One of her aides said, wearing a black work suit like the 3 others. My mom nodded, sighing. We said our goodbyes and how had a good day to each other, and I continued down the halls.

Suddenly I felt strong arms wrapped around my body, pulling m up against the person in the air. "Sup kid," Alex said. I could hear the smirk in his voice as he surprised hugged me.

"Alex." I said calmly." What are you doing?" I said voice showing annoyance.

Alex a the youngest of my siblings. He had a strong build, not crazy bulk, but noticeable muscles. He had waved brownish black hair and bluish-brown eyes. Alex was a genius and good at almost everything. A level 10 like most teens is Starfleet.

 A level 10 like most teens is Starfleet