As gently as I can, I stand up and pad over to the mirror, gasping once again. It looks even worse in this light. My hair is still wet and is matted across my forehead and the dark circles under my eyes are ridiculously prominent in contrast against my deathly pale cheeks. Deathly. That's the only way to describe it: I look dead. I can't look at my battered body anymore without being sick but as I turn to walk away I trip over god knows what and crash to ground, screaming as I come into contact with it.

"FUUUUUCK! FUCKITY FUCKING SHIT BALLS! OWWWWWWW" many of my healing cuts are ripped open again and I can't move from the pain. I look up to see the door crash open, revealing a very out of breath Niall, scanning his eyes around the room. He spots me lying on the floor in my own blood, crying my eyes out and immediately rushes over, taking me gently in his arms. Niall carries me bridal style like I weigh no more than a feather and sits down on the sofa with me on his lap. His strong arms are wrapped around me securely but loosely enough that it doesn't cause me more pain.

"Shhh, Evelyn, it's ok, you're ok. I've got you" he tries to comfort me, speaking softly as he wipes away my tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry, baby, please don't cry" I look up into his eyes as he says this and, as always, all my breath is taken from me. His eyes are mesmerising and full of concern at the moment. He leans in slowly and before I can think about what I'm doing, I lean in too. The kiss is soft, gentle and comforting, but I can feel something stirring in my stomach in appreciation. It is unlike any kiss I've had before, especially different from the heat and passion of my kiss with Harry- oh my god Harry!

I pull back from Niall immediately and see the confusion in his eyes. Without thinking I throw my arms around his neck and bury my face in his chest, looking for comfort as tears once again roll down my cheeks. His arms snake around my waist pulling me closer and holding me tightly against him. This gesture makes me feel safe at first but once again Harry sneaks into my thoughts. What the hell am I doing? I can't kiss BOTH of them? I shouldn't have even kissed one of them. What the hell is wrong with me?

No, actually, what the hell is wrong with them? They know how upset and emotional I am at the moment! How dare they take advantage of me like this? I leap out of Niall's arms immediately and cough awkwardly.

"I think maybe you should go Niall..."My voice is barely above a whisper, but I know he's heard me. I can tell by the way his eyes drop to the floor and his adorable little smile is replaced with a sad frown. It looks like he's going to say something but seems to think better of it and just walks out, his expression absent of any emotion. Great.

I crawl back into bed and check the time. How is it only 6:30pm? This has been one hell of a day. Time seems to go so slowly in this place. How long have I been here now? I was taken on Saturday and today's Monday so I've been here...2 days? No way has it only been 2 days! It feels more like 2 weeks. Well this has certainly been the most eventful 2 days of my life-

"Evelyn? Can I come in please?" Liam's head pops round the door and I nod slowly at him. I don't really want company right now but I'm sure he'd come in anyway.

"Are you ok? I thought you might be hungry so I brought food. I hope you like lasagne?" He grins nervously from the doorway, holding out a tray with the best looking lasagne I've ever seen on it.

"Thanks Liam. What would I do without you?" I grin back at him but am slightly startled at how croaky my voice still is.

Liam comes over to the bed, setting the tray down in front of me, and I dig in excitedly. I really love lasagne.

----------------

"-hey it wasn't allllll my fault!" Liam raises his hands in mock surrender and I let out a laugh. He's been here for nearly 3 hours now just talking to me. I really like Liam, he's just like a regular guy, and I really think that we'd be good friends if we'd met in a, er, different situation.

"Sooo, how are you feeling then? It's been a pretty long day for you I'd imagine. Everyone's really worried" ugh. Of course he had to bring it up, just when I was forgetting about it. I don't say anything so he continues.

"I mean, Harry's been pretty much ripping his hair out all afternoon, terrified that you'll do something again. That's why he sent me to look after you!" He smiles reassuringly at me but I freeze at his words.

"What?" I snap, hardly daring to believe my ears. Liam's only in here to 'look after' me? I don't need a babysitter!

"Yeah he's really worried...is something wrong?" is something wrong? Does he really not see how much of a dick move this is?

"Um yes actually, something IS wrong! Here I was, thinking we were getting along, but you're only here to baby sit me! Well thanks but I can take care my self!" I try to push him off the bed but he's far to heavy and strong.

"It's not like that Evelyn! I was having fun too, but, well, Harry's right isn't he? If we leave you alone again, god knows what will happen..." He's getting angry as well now. Good. I really need a good fight right now.

"Like what? Oh I could try and kill myself again?" I see him flinch slightly at my harsh words,

"Oh wouldn't that be terrible for you? It might ruin your little plan! Well I'm SOO sorry" my voice is dripping with sarcasm as I say this and leap off the bed. I reach the door and open it, for Liam of course.

"Evelyn, come on-"

"Just get out Liam!" I'm fully aware of how crazy I must look right now, screaming my head off. But it works, Liam stalks out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I get back into bed and curl up in a ball. Great. Now they all hate me. Without Liam on my side I don't even want to think about what they might to me. I stifle a yawn and pull the duvet covers over my small, battered body, welcoming sleep as I do so.

A/N

Hi :) Hope you liked it.