Dominique and Salvatore, Jr. was going over the books in the back of the shop as always on Tuesday nights. It was their ritual. They primed themselves on being profound businessmen and making sure their father's business way succeeded in future investments even after Fat Sal's death.

                The gates were closed down on the shop. Salvatore, Jr. had just finished sipping his coffee and going over his records when he heard a loud banging outside the shop. Someone was banging on the gate.

                "Is someone banging on the gate?" Dominique asked scratching his curly hair looking over some figures on a paper. "They knew we closed."

                "Fuck it," Salvatore, Jr. said then continued looking at his documents. "Let them stay out there and bang. We closed."

                The brothers went back to their paperwork. The banging continued.

                "Now they just being rude," Salvatore, Jr. said. He grabbed the Mossberg shotgun from under the table he was sitting by. 'Maybe I'll teach them some manners."

                Salvatore, Jr. walked to the front of the shop from the back room. He looked out the shop’s display windows and even the gates shielded some of his visions, he could see men posted up outside still banging and talking in an Asian dialect.

                Salvatore, Jr. moved closer to the display window.

                "We closed," Salvatore, Jr. shouted.

                It was raining so the men outside each had umbrellas up. One of the men stuck his face closer to the gate. His Asian accent was thick.

                "I need to speak to your father," the man said.

                Salvatore, Jr. squinted his eyes but from he stood, it looked like all the men had on red ties and business suits except the one talking. His tie was bright yellow.

                "I don't think so, buddy," Salvatore, Jr. said as his brother Dominque came from behind him.

                The yellow tie man pulled out a wad of dollar bills from his coat pocket.

                "Information needed," the man said.

                The brothers both looked at each other spellbound.

                Jermaine looked at Xavier.

                "They going to be here shortly," Jermaine informed Xavier after his brief phone call with Raekwon.

                Xavier knew Raekwon wanted him bad especially after that situation at that girl's house. He knew Raekwon would call everybody he knew that somehow knew the Dog and try to get information. He didn't know about the Bloods then having a real vendetta against him because of Raekwon but he knew now and he knew that he would have to shoot it out before he could talk it out.

                Raekwon wanted Xavier's spot. Xavier knew Raekwon knew going against him would be instant war but Raekwon must have figured if the Blood sect was behind the movement then the outcome might come out a tad bit favorable. Xavier also knew involving his boss would only complicate things. He needed to handle this personal business and get back to the business of making money.