Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

We are in the biggest building in the tree and everyone is there. "Alright everyone, please welcome Y/N. And be nice to her. She will be our new member" Alex said sternly to them. 'Yeah!!!' Everyone yelled and a roaring sound of clapping.

"Welcome to Camp Survivor, Y/N" they said in unison.

'This is it, my new home' I thought smiling. But I can't help but be sad when I remembered everyone else back in the prison. Most importantly... Carl.

New Relationship Blossom

Y/N P.O.V

It's been... I don't know, a week? Since I arrived in here. Everyone here is pretty welcoming to me, especially Alex. Right now we are gathering in a hall, the biggest building in this tree house.

Everyone knew that I come with a guitar. So pretty much everyone is begging me to sing a song for them, so here I am now. In front of everyone.

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did

You were strong and I was not
My illusion my mistake
I was careless I forgot
I did

And now when all is gone
There is nothing to say
You've gone
And so effortlessly
You've won
You can go ahead
Tell 'em

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the rooftop
Write is on a skyline
All we had is gone now
Tell em I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell em
What I hope would be
Impossible
Impossible
Impossible

Throughout the song I kept my eyes close, this song really get into me. The feeling of betrayal from the group for trusting a girl that's merely there for 5 days more then me, and Carl...

I keep singing without realising it, I've start crying. When the song is finished, the whole hall is filled with the sound of clapping and cheering. I wasn't expecting this so I got startled.

"Woah!!! That is.... Amazing!!!" Alex compliment me. I just blushed. "Yeah!!! That's totally amazing" Max agreed. Alex who's next to me turn me to face him. "Why are you crying, Y/N?" He ask gently while wiping my tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry but I can't talk about it... Not now" "okay I understand, but if you ever wanna talk about it. I'm here okay?" "Yeah, thanks Alex" he kissed my forehead. The whole hall erupted in a 'awww'

It's night time, everyone has call it a night. But I couldn't sleep. My mind keep on going back to the others, to Carl...

'How could you believe her more than me?' I thought. I can't continue like this. I have to move on. I close my eyes hoping I could sleep, but I couldn't.

I sigh and got out of my hammock and walk out of my cabin. Since we're high in the tree we could easily see the sky. So I went to the railing and sat there, looking at the sky.

"Can't sleep?" I heard a voice. I turn to see Alex. "Yeah, seems like so" I mumble. I heard his footstep coming closer and stop next to me. "Mind if I join you?" "No... Go ahead" he took a sit next to me. "So? What's on your mind?" "I kept thinking of my old group" "you have a group" "yeah" "what happen to them" "it's a Long story" "we have all night" "okay"

I start telling him the story. He listen to them silently. "So he trust her more than me. And he.... B-broke up with me... I can't handle walking around the prison to receive hatred gaze from everyone... So I left" At this point I start crying. Alex didn't say anything but pulled me closer. My head leaning on his chest as he was facing me.

"That Carl. He's stupid for letting you go. I wouldn't do anything like that to you" he whisper, seems like he's suppose to say that to himself. But I heard anyway. "What?" I ask as I pulled away looking at him, confused. He just smile and caressed my cheek gently. "As these week pass, Y/N. I realise that... I'm in love with you" I was shock. "Alex... I-" I didn't say anything. "It's okay if you didn't feel the same way. From the story you just told me. It's clear that you love that boy" "but... Alex. He betrayed me. I don't wanna be with him anymore" "does that mean... You'd give me a chance?" I look at him unsure, but I slowly nod. He smiled so brightly and lean in to kiss me. I kiss him back slowly. We pulled away for oxygen. "Alex... I might need some time to get use to this. To us" "I understand Y/N. I'll wait for as Long as it takes" he say and pull me into a hug. I slowly fell asleep.

Alex P.O.V

I notice Y/N have fallen asleep. I look down to see her face which is leaning on my chest. I smile and caress her cheek gently. 'How could someone as sweet and gentle as her be treated like this. That bastard Carl!!! If I ever see him. I swear I'll beat him up' I thought angrily.

I pick Y/N bridal style towards my cabin. Since this place belong to me, I have bed in my cabin. I layer her gently and lay down next to her. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer so she's leaning against me. 'Gosh I love her so much. I will never let anyone or anything hurt her' I kiss her head and close my eyes and slowly drift of to sleep. I'll protect Y/N forever. Even if it caused my life.

*to be continued*

A/N: sorry this chapter is shorter than usual. Don't you worry, I'll try making the next chapter longer than this. I hope you guys enjoy it. Bye!!!