F. Jesse x Petra: You'll pay me back later~

Jesse sits in her treehouse, playing her guitar. She strums the strings while taking a deep breathe. 'Can't believe the Order and I have been fighting for 5 years now. We are all closer than ever but honestly... I'm glad we are taking this break. We really needed it, even if it is just for two days.' She thinks as her fingers strum the guitar. She starts playing, Soul Sister by train but before she could even play the main lyric, there is a knock on her wooden trap door.
"Who is it?" Jesse asks as she puts her guitar down.
"..." There is no response. Jesse could only hear deep zombie moans and groans.
"Hello?" Jesse walks over to the trap door and she still gets no answer. Suddenly there is banging on the trap door.
"Jesse, It's Petra! L-Let me in..!" A female voice says loudly, and it was indeed Petra's soft voice. Jesse quickly opens the trap door and Petra climbs in, swiftly but as she stands up, she loses her balance. She falls on top of Jesse.
"Meep..!" Jesse squeaks as Petra lands on top of her and her head lands in between her neck and shoulder. Jesse could feel Petra's breathe on her skin. Each breathe has a slight chill in it. She shivers.

When both the girls sit up, Jesse looks at Petra. "Why the heck were you just out and about in the middle of the night?!" Jesse was kinda mad at her friend for almost getting killed. "Well... I um..." Petra stands up straight and Jesse crosses her arms. "Well, what?" Jesse asks and Petra starts blushing. "I came to see you." Petra says and Jesse starts to blush. "What? Why..?" Petra does not answer and Jesse turns away. "I figured you had a crush on my brother." Jesse sits on her regular size bed. "Jesse, you brother is dating Lukas, remember? That's why you said we needed a break. You couldn't be around the two of them." Petra sits next to Jesse and Jesse looks at her. "I'm glad you came here Pet--" Her face turns red as Petra cups her hands on her cheeks and kisses her.

Soon, Jesse start kissing back and the blush kept getting redder and darker. Petra holds Jesse's face then she pulls away and they both pant. "What was... that for?" Jesse pants and Petra breathes. "I am gonna help my crush relax." Before Jesse could say another word, Petra kisses her again and this time it is more passionate. Jesse could not think straight. Her mind is fuzzy and her face is hot. No one had ever kissed her before. Jesse kisses back and just as she was getting into the kiss, Petra moves down and softly starts kissing her neck. Jesse blushes more and bites her lip. "... P-Petra." She softly moans her friends name and Petra stops. "Do you want me to stop?" Jesse shakes her head no and Petra smiles at her before messing around with the golden buttons on her overalls. Jesse lets her because she is not able to think straight but even if she were, she'd still let Petra do it. Petra pulls down the top of Jesse's overalls and then she starts to pull up Jesse's shirt. Jesse lays back, making Petra stop. "You okay?" Petra looks at Jesse and Jesse nods. "It's just... My first time.. Y'know with a girl..." Jesse gulps and Petra gets on top of her. "Don't worry. I'll stop if you want." Jesse does not answer and Petra takes off the girls red and white t-shirt. All Jesse is left in is her bra and her unbuttoned overalls. Petra smiles but Jesse looks at Petra. "N-no fair! You get undressed to!" Jesse squeaks and Petra rolls her eyes.

Jesse looks down at her legs as Petra gets undressed. Her face was pure red and her heart is racing in her chest. Petra walks back to Jesse and puts a hand under her chin, making the green eye'd girl look up at her. "Are you nervous?" The redhead asks and Jesse slowly nods. Petra has a smug look on her face as she says, "Try not to be. I'll make you feel good." Before Jesse would say or do anything, she realizes she is completely naked. Petra smirks as she pulls off the remainder of Jesse's overalls and panties. "P-Petra, I.." Jesse tries to say more but she is at a loss for words. Petra smirks and softly breathes on Jesse's leg. "Your skin is so soft~" Petra whispers before kissing the pale girls leg. Jesse bites her lip. "Ngh... P-Petra we really shouldn't." Petra kisses down the pale legs until she reaches Jesse's womanhood. "Don't act like you don't like this. I know you want it.~" The redhead smirks as she spreads Jesse's legs. "P-Petra!" Jesse gasps and tries to cover her entrance with her hands. She was shocked that Petra is talking like that. "Just relax Jesse." Petra moves her hands out of the way and softly kisses her entrance.

"Ngh.. ah~" Jesse bites her lip and Petra looks at Jesse. "Oh, reaction already?~" Petra smirks and slides a finger into the wet entrance. The green eyes widen as Jesse tries not to react. Petra smiles and slowly pumps her finger in and out of Jesse, slowly adding another one. Without a second thought, or a first thought, Jesse starts moaning. "Aw, there are those beautiful sounds you make." Petra starts rubbing the girls clint with her thumb. That only drives Jesse over the edge. "P-Petra!" Jesse screams her name and Petra pulls her hand out. Though it is not covered in climax, it is covered in her juices. "You don't get to climax yet, Jesse" Petra grins, making Jesse's face go annoyed and sad, "but you will soon" 'probably shoulda kept my clothes on but at least now my pants won't be soaked.' Petra smirks and Jesse gulps. "W-What are you gonna d-- AH!~" Her pale face starts turning red as Petra presses her mouth onto her hole. "P-Petra!!" She tries to keep her voice down as the redheads tongue explores her wet cavern. "Oooh!~" Jesse blushes as Petra explores every nook and cranny of her womanhood. While pleasuring Jesse, Petra also pleasures herself by playing with her own womanhood. Jesse puts her hands on Petra's head. "MM!~" Petra blushes and smirks at Jesses eagerness. After a few minutes, Jesse screams with pleasure. "PETRA!! AHH!~" She screams and climaxes all over Petra's face. "I-I'm so sorry!" Jesse gulps as she sits up. Petra smirks and starts to say something but they get interrupted.

"Jesse?! Petra?! Where are you guys?!" A boy voice yells. "Crap! It's Lukas!" The girls both say at once. They quickly stumble over each other as they try to get dressed. Petra puts on bra shirt. "Oops!" She starts to undo it but they had to hurry. As soon as they get dressed, the trap door opens, revealing two boys. A blonde and a brunette. "Hey guys." Petra says as she wipes her mouth. "Hey. Why didn't you answer when we called?" Lukas asks and Jesse rubs her neck. "We must not have heard you. We were here, just practicing fist fighting techniques." Jesse giggles and Petra elbows her. "Uh-huh." Jesse's brother, Jay, crosses his arms. Everything gets quiet then Petra leans over and whispers, "Don't worry. You'll pay me back later~" in Jesse's ear. Petra smirks and Jesse goes red. They boys look at each other then the girls with wide smirks.

----------------------------------------------------

This was requested by Blaze_5418

This is so cringy! Especially since I've never done gxg. ;~; I'm better at bxb and bxg. >.<
Oh, and sorry there wasn't that much lemons! Again, not good at gxg. Wasn't sure what to put. >~<

Next up is: Lukas x F. Jesse