I fix my tie a little and wait down stairs. I somehow, is anxious and nervous. I don't want yo let liyah done anyway but I am sure that I want to make this a night to remember for her. I honestly love liyah but I do t have the balls to say it to moné yet, no lie that I that I'm in love with her but I also want to take them both on a date tonight after the dance. That way I have a chance to ask liyah and moné separately.

"Here we come Vannoy."

"Ok. Oh my goodness liyah, you look gorgeous."

"You look handsome."

"Thank you liyah, I try."

"Ok Vannoy the dance starts is 30 minutes and it ends at 8:00."

"Alright."

"Bye mommy."

"By baby have fun you two."

"We will."

Me and liyah walk out the house and headed to my truck. I lifted liyah into her booster seat. Once I got in and started the truck, we headed off towards the dance at her school.

Arriving at her school, liyah loomed scared. As I paekwd, got out. And open the door for her she shook her head no.

"What's wrong baby? I though you wanted to come."

"I'm scared."

"Why liyah."

"I might get made fun of."

"Nobody is going to make fun of you while I here with you ok love."

"Ok daddy."

I unbuckle her and put her feet down first onto the pavement. As I shut the door and lock it I take liyahs hand in mine as be holds onto the inside pocket of my jacket.

Reaching the doors of the school, I smile to see all the kids having a good time. I walk in and I wave to the fathers. I squat down for liyah and speak to her.

"Do umyou want to walk around a bit or sit with me."

"I'll walk a bit daddy."

"Ok baby." I kiss her head and watch her walk off.

At first she looked lost but then headed to the food table, she went and grabbed a cookie or two, I think three and came back. She hopped in my lap.

"Want a cookie."

"What kinds do you got babe."

"Sugar, chocolate, chocolate chip, fudge."

"Sugar."

"Ok."

As she handed me the cookie I bit into it, enjoying is taste.

"Sugar was for mama."

"I buy her a pack after the dance ok and a pack for us the share."

"Deal."

"Ok."

I couldn't help but laugh at liyah. As I finished the cookie, a song came on.

"Airtight folks this is the last song of the night, is daddy daughter time."

"Come on liyah."

"Ok."

As we got to the dance floor, she put her arms up. First I took my jacket off and put her arms through it and picked her up. As we swayed into the music I could here liyah drift to sleep slowly.

"Is ok liyah, go to sleep."

"Ok daddy."

I kisses her head and hold her little hand in mine. As the song ended I headed to the truck, I put her in her booster seat an buckled her in. I got into the drivers seat and started off on our way home. After getting the threr full packs of sugar cookies.

Pulling into the drive way I park, grab the grocery bag, and then grab liyah. I shut the door with my butt and walked up to the front door. I ring the bell. A few minutes later moné opens the door.

"Hey guys."

"Hey moné, liyah is sleep."

"Did you have fun."

"We had fun eating their cookies."

"Did you save me any."

"Yes their in the bag."

I went upstairs to change liyah and put her down to sleep.

"Night baby girl."

"Night daddy."

As I kissed her head, I cut her night light on, shut the lights off, then cracked her door.

I took off my jacket and laid it on the counter. An now I plan to tell moné that I love her.

"Moné, I know you've been here for a while and I've grown attached, liyah calls me daddy now and at the dance,she was adorable. She clung to me. Although, I have feelings moné, I have feeling for you. I'm, I'm in love with you. I was wondering if you felt the same."

"Vannoy of course I feel the same me and liyah both fell in love with you from the moment we met you. She could stop talking about you. An I love you to. However, I want to take this slow."

"I'll go at your pace moné."

"Thank you."

At that moment i knew that I loved her. All I wanted now was a small kiss. Guess what, she kissed me and it was heavenly.

"I love you moné."

" I love you too Vannoy."

***†***†****†***†***†***
I hope u enjoyed this chapter

With more to come

Thx for love and support

***†****†****†***†***