Chapter eight

"I suddenly heard a group of laughter,I turned round to see them with..."

Paris Pov..

The Mixers! Laughing and talking. Alina gave me a sly look and turned back to the Mixers. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I thought they were my friends. Then Louisiana walked up to me, I could tell she was going to say something, and right I was "Hey Paris, I'm sorry to here Jaden doesn't like you, but maybe it's for the best seeing as a pig like you, would never be up to his standards, that's why him and Mika will soon be hooking up."

I couldn't hold my anger in any longer!

I stood up and Punched Louisiana in the face, she took a few steps back and looked shocked. But soon came back for more. We ended up fighting, I pulled her hair, and punched she tried to kick me, but it was no use. Then miss Charms came and we got dragged apart.

Marie's Pov..

I can't believe Paris and Louisiana had a fight! It was really really funny, watching Louisiana get beat up like that! But not so funny for Paris! I had never seen her so angry in my life! I actually thought she was going to kill the girl! Then miss charms came in and she got Lou (Louisiana) and Zach got Paris.

Lou, looked shocked and had to go straight to the nurses office, there was blood everywhere, It looked like her nose was broken! Then I looked at Paris, she had a few scratches on her face and that was it! Miss Charms sent her straight to the headmistress office! I knew she was in big trouble.

Jadens Pov..

I was walking down to the headmistress office, to give her some paper, when I saw Paris sat on the chair waiting outside, looking unimpressed. I went and sat next to her, and she had a lot of scratches on her face, so I asked her what happened. She told me she got into a fight with Louisiana! I was truly shocked! Paris has never been violent to anyone! She can't even kill a fly! So I don't know how she managed this. We sat in silence for a while, I wondered why they started fighting?.. I mean it must have been something really serious. I decided to ask her. She then said "well.. You see.. We was, well kinda... Fighting over you!" She said the last bit really quick. I was kinda took back on this, but I found it really cute too! I then heard myself say "well I'm glad you won that one."

Did I actually just say that! I saw her blush and turn away. I can't believe I actually just said that!! I don't stand a chance with her now!

Paris Darling, Miss Hen will see you know. I told her good luck, she said thanks, then took a deep breathe and opened the door. I hope she doesn't get expelled, because, I don't think I could smile again!..