This Is Me - Chapter 15 - Old firend

Its been a while since ive spent sometime with just my family so i decided that we should all go out for lunch. My shout. My mum of course wasn't going to let me pay but she loved the idea! 

"Josh you little ragbag" i said laughing at him as i caught him stealing one of my chips. He smiled that little cheeky grin of his as he shoved it in his mouth. 

"Ill be back" I then said before going to the bathroom. As i came back i saw a girl and her parents it looked like had joined our table. 

"Alley you remember Kerii and James Calder ?" To be honest i didn't remember them but that would be rude if i said i didn't… "Oh yeah hi!" I said giving them a warm smile. 

"And their daughter Eleanor ?" My mum said hinting to the girl sitting in the seat beside mine. Eleanor ? I knew that name… My mum must of seen my confused look. "You guys use to hangout when you were about 5 ?" Oh my gosh! Eleanor Calder! I  only faintly remember her… We use to play in the paddock out the back of her house. "Omg hi!" I said probably a bit to excited. Well it has been ages. "Hi!" She said a little nervous. Maybe she didn't remember me. 

I took me seat and listened to my parents chatting to hers as they caught up on lost years. "Do you remember me ?" I asked a little awkward."Of course how could i forget you! We use to go out the back of my house and play there all the time" she said. She remembered. I felt a huge smile creep across my face. "those were the days" i said and we both laughed. She looked so different now but i guess no one looks the same as they did at 5. She had long brown hair that was so neat and parted in the middle. She had perfect brown eyes and her smile was beautiful. I suddenly felt very insecure sitting next to her. She was stunning! 

We caught up on whats been going on with us. As usual my life was boring compared to hers. Turns out she was a model! She was perfect… skinny,pretty, nice and a model what next! 

We invited them back to our house for dinner.

"You girls can do what ever you want!" My mum said as the parents all went to dining table for a coffee while they talked. I felt a bit awkward. "Uhm-" I stopped as their was a knock at the door. I went to open it to see Louis standing there. "Hi louis!" I said glad to see it was someone i knew so they could save me from the awkwardness. "Hey Alley, I just came to give your mum a bowl back that my mum borrowed!" He said laughing. "Sure common in Lou!"

He put the bowl in the kitchen and came to sit beside me on the couch. I don't know where Eleanor went… 

"Hey Alley ?" He asked. "Yeah ?" I said curious as to what he was going to say.

"Who's that girl in your kitchen ?" Oh me must mean Eleanor… "Oh thats Eleanor she's an old friend who i haven't seen in ages!" He smiled. "Oh"Was all he said. Eleanor then came into the room and took a seat on a chair opposite us. "Oh Eleanor this is Louis" I said as i watched them say hi and shake hands. Louis was acting a bit weird though. He was almost blushing!!! 

My mum came in the room and told Louis she rung his mum and told her it was okay if he wanted to stay for dinner too. "Only if its no trouble.." He said being the caring person he was. "No its not!" Mum said before heading back to the kitchen. 

We all started getting less awkward around each other as we were laughing our heads off at stories we shared. "So how do you and Louis know each other?" Eleanor asked. "Well, we got to the same school and just became friends" He said laughing. "Why is that funny ?" i replied to his laughter. "Because of how we met!" Oh that! I giggled to myself as i remembered how we met…

*FLASHBACK* 

"No Harry stop it!" I said screaming at him before he pushed me into the pool. 

I saw his leg so i jumped up and pulled him in before he could react. I heard laughing from over on the stand to see Harry standing there . So who had i just pulled into the water?! 

"Oh my gosh! Im so sorry!!!!! I thought you were someone else. Are you okay ?!" I said panicking. "Well that was rush!" He said laughing. Few he seemed fine. I must of looked so sorry as he added "Its okay, And don't worry bout it im fine." He said getting out the pool. Luckily enough he didn't have his bag or any books on him! Bu who know what he had his pockets. I followed hi out of the pool and gave Harry and evil look as he stood there laughing. He came over to the guy i pulled in and said "Sorry bout that mate, she's a little crazy!" He said nudging me. "Harry!" i said laughing. "So im guessing your Harry?" The boy said looking at Harry. "Indeed i am and you are ?" Harry said holding out his hand. "Im Louis!" He said shaking his hand. "And im not crazy!" I added in. We all laughed. I heard a screeching noise as Louis pulled out a dripping wet phone out of his pocket. Aw man i felt horrible! "Louis im so sorry! Ill buy you a new one promise!" I said worried he'd hate me. "No don't be silly. I should be thanking you! Ive been trying to get my parent to get me a new phone for ages and now you've given me a reason to get one!" He said smiling. I still felt horrible. "I still feel bad though…" I said admitting to it. "Seriously don't worry." He was so sweet. "So im guessing your new here?" Harry added. "Yup fist day today. "Well let me make it up to you by helping you out and showing you around! Oh and by the way my names Alley!" He smiled as went to get changed. 

*FLASHBACK END*

"And how long have you guys been dating ?" Eleanor said soon after. "OH no.were just friends i have a boyfriend!" I said a little shocked she thought we were dating. "Oh sorry…" She said awkwardly. "Its okay" Louis said smiling at her. "ALLEY CAN I HAVE YOUR HELP FOR A MINUTE?" My mum yelled at me from the kitchen. "Okay be right back" I said getting up. I went to help my mum make a salad and occasionally id hear Eleanor laugh. I smiled to myself happy that they were getting along. 

"Thankyou for having us!" Everyone said as they left to go home. Eleanor gave me her cellphone number and said we will have to catch up again. I agreed with her. 

Once everyone had left i walked Louis home. "It was nice to meet your friend tonight…" He said a little nervous. "Louis? You were blushing so much back there with her!" I said nudging him. He just giggled. "Nagw you like her!" I said but then realizing that him and Kelly were partly a couple. "What about Kelly?" I said because i wasn't going to let anything happen between then if he was still with Kelly. "Well i get the feeling she doesn't really want to be me either anyway… Don't worry ill talk to her tonight!" I made him promise he would! 

LOUIS POV: 

I got home and called Kelly. She answered in her cheerfully voice. "Hey Kelly.." I said nervous. "Oh hi Louis! I was just thinking about you ….I had to tell you something" She sounded nervous too. "Okay.. go ahead!" I was kind of worried what it might be.. "Well i like you but i think that it would be better for us both if we were just friends?" I sighed with relief! "Okay i was thinking that too!" I said trying not to sound to happy about it. "Okay well i gotta go Lou but we can still be really good friends right?" She asked a little scared. "Of course. Love ya!"  "Kay thanks, love ya too." With that she hung up...

Please review guys! Thanks for reading(: You guys rock xx