This Is Me - Chapter 13 - The Kiss....

we sat in silence until our school was called…

I wonder whats Liam is thinking. As i went to rest my head on his shoulder out school was called to go use the stage.As i went to get up i stood on a rock and lost my balance.. I was going stomach first to the ground when i felt a pair of strings arms hold me. "Woah that was close…Are you okay ?" He said as his wonderful brown eyes stared straight into my blue eyes. "Uhm yeah thanks.." I said still not taking braking our stare. I felt his breath on mine as our heads started to move forward ever so slowly. As soon as our lips touched i heard footsteps behind us. "I hope your just practicing for the play ?" Says our teaching giving us the shake of he head as she walked off. 

She was right… what were we doing ? I mean i know i liked Liam but not in that way right ? Or did i have feelings for him ? No im just missing Niall thats all! Plus Liam knows im with Niall… 

It was now just 2 days until the showdown we had all learnt our lines and now the final thing to get right was the kiss! Id try to tell the teacher that if we didn't practice it, it would be of a more surprise to everyone….Including Niall! My stomach turned at the thought of him having to see me kiss another guy. Anyway so the teacher thought she wanted to see the type of chemistry we give off so she can perfect it! 

As Liam spoke his line just before the kiss it got really awkward! We both were standing inches apart and then just as we were about to kiss the teacher stops us.. "Stop ,stop ,stop! I want you guys to make this believable. Think back to under the tree where you started to kiss before practice!" She just had to bring up the tree again! "What?" I froze as i recognized that voice… His Irish accent so strong and i realized how much i had missed it! But what was he doing here? The show wasn't until 2 days away and how much of that conversation had he heard. 

I truned around to see him standing there with his hands in his pockets and his face, he looked hurt! "Niall ?" I said as my voice broke as i tried to hold back my tears. I quickly looked to Liam to see he had froze and was staring at the ground. "Ive been trying to call you and missing you like crazy when all your doing is kissing Liam ?!" Okay so he did hear that part…. "Niall i--" He cut me off "No Alley i trusted you…" He said walking off. 

It was like my legs were concrete as i tried to follow him. I didn't care that i just left everyone standing there i need to sort this out. As i caught up to him i saw he was sitting on a bench with his head in his hands..

Nialls POV: 

I heard her approach me…. It hurt me to think that she has been kissing Liam behind my back! It was hard for me though because i couldn't go home now i had to stay here till my plane goes back whack is 3 days away!

"Niall?" Hearing her voice made my heat break. There was nothing for me to say to her at the moment. She sat down besides me and looked at the ground. "Niall i don't like Liam like i love you…." That was the first time she had told me she loved me. Yes i loved her to but what about Liam? Does she have feelings for him too ? 

"And i love you too, but Alley these past weeks ive been thinking about you and missing you like crazy, calling when i can and where have you been when ive been doing that…Here kissing Liam…." This was not how i wanted our first ' i love you' to be like '… I heard her berthing go uneven and a tear streamed down her face. "I cant tell you how nice its been to have Liam here" What is she doing to me?! How nice its been to have Liam here! That really helped… then she continued with "He helped me when i was missing you! I would just think of how i wish you were here then id get all sad and then he would make me happy again by telling me that you miss me too but we will be together again soon, he knows i only love you and i only have feelings for you! But what i need you to understand is that if you can forgive me i guess nows a good time to tell you that we me and Liam have a few kissing scenes in the play?"  I swear you cloud hear my heart drop!! "Ohhh…" that was all i old say at the moment. "I love you and ill giving you some space" she said kissing me on the cheek and leaving with more tears down her face.