I woke up early to get the Twins ready for Daycare. "Lilah, Risssaaa" I called. "Ma maaa"said Rissa. I laughed. She always talking . I walked in they room and grabbed her out her crib. "You ready for daycare Rissa ?" I asked. She shook her head.

Lilac is just like her daddy, she sleep all day and always mad when she wake up. "Lilahhh" I called as I tapped her to wake up. "No" she whined. I picked her up and she started whining. I put them down. And made them go to the bathroom and pee in there pots.

Yes I'm potty training them, they don't pee on there selves at all. I put them in the bathtub and did there hair and put them on clothes.

The van pulled up. I walked them to the van. "Bye bye mommy loves y'all" I said . I walked back in the house and got in the shower. I got out and put on a tank top and shorts.

I gotta go to work tonight. These twins gotta go to they Nana House. I'm finna call my mom , haven't talked to her ass in the while.

"Hello"
"Hey momma"
"Hey baby how you doing"
"I'm fine momma"
"My twins alright"
"Yes, mom I was wondering would you watch them while I go to work"
"Girl bring my twins you ain't ever gotta ask"
"Okay love you momma"
"Love you too baby"

Mama D will have the twins while I go to work. I been stripping for 7 years and it ain't ever let me down. I been tryna go back to school and some more shit. Ion know I wanna do hair.

I sat there and watched tv. Thinking long and hard about a lot of shit. I gotta pay for my mortgage and drock mortgage. I'm not sweating it cause I know I got it . But It's finna be a lot of ass shaking for me. My phone started ringing.

"You have a collect call from"
"Deontre Robins"
"Hello"
"Hey baby"
"Hey"
"Why you sound sad ?"
"I just miss you so much"
"Baby don't stress about me, I'm coming home"
"Okay"
"How my babies ?"
"Bad, Talking, attitude"
"Them little Nessa's"
"Hahaa , I know"
"You know my hearing on Monday baby"
"Yeah I know I got your lawyer paid for"
"I knew you'll come through for me"
"You my baby father, my world all that. I'm gon always come through"
"Make sure you hand my lawyer my gun license and stuff"
"Okay"
"Ight baby I gotta go, I love you kiss my girls for me"

I'm happy as hell. I just talked to him. My baby finna come home I just feel it. I called mama D back and told her about Deontre and his court stuff.

I went in my room and took a nap and woke up to my doorbell going off. My babies here. I went downstairs and got them from their bus driver.

"Ma maaa" They said. I picked the up and kissed them. I put them down . "Y'all going to Nana house" I said. They smiled. I got dressed and got them ready to go. I put them in the car seats and we drove to Mama D house.

We arrived at Mama D house and the twins were sleep. "Rissy pooh" I said as I unstrapped her she rubbed her eyes then reached for me. "My sugar twins" said Mama D as she came outside and grabbed Lilah out the car.

Liyah was still sleep, I grabbed thier bag and gave it to Mama . I got back in my car and went home to grab my heels that I left. I grabbed my duffel bag too.
It was like 7 sum and I work at 8:00-3am.

I got to Magic City right on time. I went to the locker room and Changed my clothes. I moved my cheeks one at a time to make sure my suit fitted. I tied the top and was ready to go upstairs.

I walked upstairs to a full club. My boss assigned me to the V.I.P Section. I went to V.I.P full of niggas wit bottles and chains and stacks of money in they hands.

"Dayymmmn Lil Mama bad as fuck and her ass stupid thick" said the dude. "So I heard it's one of y'all birthday, I wanna get that out the way first" I said squatting down lustily. They pointed to a dark man wit gold teeth.

I smiled and walked in front of him and bent over and moved my cheeks . Then I threw my ass on him and grinded all on his lap. "Wanna see something ?" I asked whispering in his ear. "Yeah baby" he said. I took my top off and grabbed my titties and let him touch them. He grabbed my ass and pushed me on his lap. I felt his dick, hard as a rock .

I got up and climbed on the pole and did some tricks. I was getting money thrown all on me. Getting my ass smacked with money. By the end of the night I made at least 9,000 dollars.

I got ready to leave . I left out the back door and had to walk toward my car. I feel like somebody is following me. It's prolly all in my head. I kept walking.

"Aye bitch" said a man. He snatched me up by my throat and I fought him til he pulled a gun out. "Your Drock's baby mom huh ?" He asked. "HUH Bitch" he said raising the gun to my face.

"Fuck you nigga" I said. I spat blood in his face. "Fuck me ?" He said. "Aw so you wanna fuck" he asked. I shook my head. He grabbed me and threw me in the back of a Van. I kicked, scratched, screamed and cried as he cut open my shirt and ripped my bra.

"You got some nice titties bitch" he said licking them. I suddenly recognized the voice . The nigga I gave the lap dance to; Was Kingpin, Dyme's brother. He was the most craziest drug dealer in Atlanta.

"Get off me" I screamed. He smacked me. "Bitch shut up you know you like this shit" he said. I cried hard. And still kicked and screamed. He got mad and cocked his gun back . "Bitch scream again and watch how I put you to sleep forever" he threatened. I shut my mouth and cried silently.

He took my shoes and threw them. I thought about my babies. I cried. Ill make sure this never happens to them. He cut opened my pants and took off my panties. I wanted to scream.

I felt a cold Breeze soon as he pulled my panties down. He hesitated. Then Slammed his self into me I gasped loud then started screaming again.

"Why is you doing this to me" I asked. "Ion got nothing to do with that shit between y'all" I explained. "Shut up Bitchhh nobody wanna hear yo sobb story" he said. He went deep .

I screamed loud as I could. I got my hand loose and punched his face. He hit me with his gun. I felt blood ooze down my face. He put the gun to my head. "Bitch Make another mf move and I'll blow yo shit back" he said.
He turnt me around. He sat me up arching my back. I cried. He slammed in me from behind.

I cried harder. "Get out of me" I said crying. I tried so hard not to moan. He was hitting my Gspot. He seen my legs getting weak. "Yeah bitch, I knew you liked this shit" he said. "Tryna front" he added.

I prayed in my head that hell stop fucking me. A moan slipped. "Yeah I hear you bitch" he snapped.he grabbed my waist and fucked me hard. I couldn't breathe at all.

He suddenly stopped and moaned "shit" I felt something warm come out of me. "Fuck you" I screamed. I kicked , punched scratched. He snatched me up by my hair, and threw me out the car. I hit the concrete knee first.
He dropped me by my car. I had everything, he raped me but didn't take anything.

I called the police and they took me to the hospital and ran test on me. I can't believe I got raped. My pussy kept bleeding. Like I was a virgin. It hurts. This hurts. Never thought It would be me