17.

Dyme~

I knew from the jump he was gon go back to that bitch. Fuck Him . Deriah don't need no daddy . That's exactly why I'm moving back outta town . Deriah sleep . I'm at home. I'm hurt. Broken . I thought he had me like I had him. My high school first Love. Well Shidd maybe that's my problem . I'm thinking like he the same nigga he was like 10 years ago. I'm so hurt . Like this the worse he ever done to me .

He ain't gotta worry about me no more . But watch this shit. I'm finna be petty. Watch this. I picked up my phone and dialed. "Hey is this the Detectives office ?" I asked. "Well I have some info on Deontre Robins" I said. Yup. Call me a snitch. If I can't have him , the system is . Fuck him.

I Pack my stuff. I'm moving to Cali where my mom is at. I miss my mom. I haven't talked to her in a while. Oh yeah Karly Fired me for tellin Kendrick on her at the Christmas dinner party. I mean Shidd she was laughing like shit was all peachy. Like no you got some dirt on you too. So we not friends no more . She even cause her self  Talking about me. Bitches forgot I followed them onna twitter.

I ain't got shut else to say. I'm finna leave inna few hours. I'm just packing all my shit. Thanks for all the time y'all spent listening to me.

Vanessa~

Boom Booom Booom Boom !! It's too fucking early to be beating onna door . Deontre got up and went to the door. "Shittt" I heard him say. I got up and put my robe. I ran out where he was at. "Baby gimme kiss, I'm finna go to jail" he said. "Noooo" I started crying. "Shhh, just give me a kiss" he said, I kissed him like it was my last time. I huggged him so tight. He went in the room and kissed his daughters. I was crying hard asf. "Vanessa I love you babyy" he said. "I love you too" I said.

He opened the door. "Deontre Robins ?" Asked the officer. "Yess ?"said Drock . "Your under arrest" said the officer. They hand cuffed him and walked him to the car. I'm hurtt. My baby daddy in jail and I got babies and ughhhh I miss him already. I gotta call Karly. I picked up my phone.
"Hello"
"Karly bitch Drock in jail"
"Frrr , omg he did have a warrant"
"Baby, Ya brother in jail"
"Fr G ?"
"Shittt"
"Girl they just came and got him a few minutes ago"
"Call Mrs Robins"
"Ight"

I hung up the phone and called his momma. She gave me information about his Parole officer and His Lawyer. My baby ain't finna serve a lot of time he got a Jewish Lawyer. I called up his lawyer and Had a talk with him. He was arrested for Drug Trafficking, but His lawyer told me if he plea guilty he will only get 3-5 years. I got up and put my clothes. I'm finna go home. I grabbed my babies and I put them inna car. I got to go to Mama D house and talk to her. I drove to her house and we talked about his record and all Ts . Can y'all believe Deontre gotta PHD In Chemistry. No wonder why he was a drug dealer. Damn My baby book and street smart. I gotta put my babies in Daycare. I want to got to law school and be a lawyer, I mean shaking my ass got me a mansion but Being a Lawyer can get me so much more. I don't even have a record either.

I checked my phone and looked on twitter. I read Dyme tweet. "If I can't have you, then the system will" I read. "Mom look at this" I said showing Mama D the Post. "I know that skeezer didn't rat on my baby" she said. "I'm bout ready to whips that chi'l ass" she said. Watch when Deontre hear this shit he is gonna wanna kill this bitch. She stupid as fuck what mother wants there child's father in prison away from his kids . Do she not know he has 3 daughters. That bitch stupid as fuck.

Kendrick-
"Free My mans Deontre" said I said on Snapchat. Damn shorty really told on Drock though. Ts crazy. "Karly baby if you ever call and Tell on me, on My daughter and my son head you gon come up missing" I said. She looked at me . "Boyyy I'll never do that shit" she said. "You know better" he said. "Uhh Uhn Kendrick you finna be pissed" she said coming over showing me her phone. Fajah posted a picture on Instagram with another nigga. Talking about that's her baby daddy. "This bitch got me fucked up, had me thinking thats my fucking baby" I said. Hold on. I grabbed my phone and called up Fajah.