9

Karly-

Guess who's 3 months pregnant now ?. Yes me. I'm pregnant again. I wanna keep this baby. I wasn't going to keep it.

But Kendrick will fucking kill me if I aborted it. We coming back to Georgia in two months. It's been fun in Jamaica. We been water skiing, surfing, all types of fun stuff.

I need to go home cause I miss my house. My bestie Vanessa 7 months . And she Finna have a baby shower I missed it but it's coo. Imma miss the birth and everything.

I'm laying in the bed. Watching tv. Kendrick walk in and kiss me. "I love you" he said. I have him a lusty look. "I love you too" I said. I rubbed on his chest.

"Damn Karly slow down you pregnant" said Kendrick. I pouted. Kendrick came and hugged and kissed me. "I'm sorry baby, but I can't fuck you your uterus messed up" he explained. I poked my lips out and pouted. Kendrick sucked on his fingers and opened my legs and fingered me.

I was biting my lips and moaning. I miss when Kendrick use to have my ankles touching my ear lobes. And he use to... Nevermind. I came all over his fingers.

"Kendrick I wanna go home now" I said. "I know I do too" he said. "We gonna go home soon I promise" he added. "Cause you not having My Baby here" he said.

"Kendrick let's go shopping or something" I said. "You sure ?" He asked. "Yes" I said. "Karlynn?!" Called Kendrick. "Yes daddy" she said. "Come on we are about to go shopping" I said.

"Yayy" cheered Karlynn. Karlynn is just like me. She loves to shop and get new things. I feel sorry for her boyfriend. My baby smart she finna in 2nd grade and she only 5.

We left and went to the lil mall. I bought some dashikis and turbines for me and Karlynn. We gonna look cute. "Kendrick baby lets go eat some Jamaican food" I said. "Okay come on" said Kendrick.

We went to a Jamaican restaurant and Ate some new foods. They foods were good and also spicy. Karlynn couldn't take the heat.

Kendrick-

"Don't be eating all that hot shit and you carrying my son" I said to Karly. "Boy shut up" said Karly. We at the lil Jamaican restaurant eating some hot foods.

I miss home but I don't know if the police is still after me. I need to go home but we can't until 2 months. The jet need a 2 month upgrade.

We not staying here for a year cause Karly not having my baby out here. I mean it's cool but Nah. I haven't spoken to my mom. I'm Finna call her.

"Hello"
"Hey Mama"
"Kendrick ?!"
"Baby where are you ?"
"I'm outta the country"
"Homeland ?"
"Yes"
"How is my granddaughter ?"
"She good ma she miss you"
" I miss her too"
"Mama guess what
"What baby ?"
"Guess who's gonna be here December 16th"
"No"
"Yes mom baby number 2"
"Yayyyyy"
"Karly been off her feet lately ?"
"Yes Ma'am"
"Come back soon I miss you"
" I miss you too mama"
"Okay I gotta go love you son"
"I love you too mom"

I miss my mama. But I know the police prolly on my ass and prolly recording from every phone. I'm Finna go get some of that Jamaican guanja.

I took Karly and Karlynn home. "Baby I'm Finna go get some weed, I'll be back" I said. I left out and hit the streets.

I went to the old dude who I been getting weed from when I be here for Buisness. Let me be honest I don't be here for Buisness I gotta Babymom here as well.

I went to My baby mama Fajah house. I knocked on the door. "Who at the door ?" She said in her lil accent. "Fajah open the door it's Kendrick" I said. "Kai open the door for ya father" said Fajah. "Daddy!!" Yelled Kai as I opened the door.

My babymama Fajah looks like Rihanna but thicker, she got long hair and she kinda short. I was with Fajah before I was with Karly. Fajah dumped me. Cause she found out about Karly.

Kai is 6 years old. We had her before I came and met Karly. I showed Kai her sister. Kai and Karlynn look just alike. "Kendrick, papi come here" said Fajah. I came in the kitchen.

I kissed Fajah, and she pushed. "No no Kendrick don't try ts" she said. I laughed Fajah is crazy as fuck. I love Fajah.

"Somebody tol me you got this Karly bitch here" she said. I laughed. "Kendrick look at me" she demanded. "Do I look like a fucking joke ?" She asked. "Okay baby I'm sorry" I said.
"No you be acting like I don't fucking count in your life I'm your baby mama too" she said.

"And what's this shit I hear" she snapped. I bit my lips cause she was so sexy how she got mad, and her accent. "You got baby on the way Kendrick ?" She asked. "Lie to me and I'll buss ya fucking face" she said. "Yes I have a baby on the way" I said.

"That shit crazy" she said. She pushed me and left and went in her room. "I'm sorry Fajah I love you" I said. "Stop talking Kendrick" she demanded. "Kai kai come come" said Fajah. "say goodbye to your bumbaclot father" said Fajah.

"No ma-ma, bad wor" said Kai Kai. We all laughed. "Kai Kai come here" I said. Kai came to me and I hugged her and gave her a kiss.
"I love you daddy" she said. "I love you too Kai" I said.

"Work work work semi Hafi work work work" sung Kai Kai. She was dancing. I was laughing "Fajah you taking Kai to dance lessons ?" I asked. "Nah You know she get it from her ma" said Fajah.

Fajah got up and starting dancing all sexy. "Damn maybe it ain't too late for Kai to have a sibling" I said. I bit my lip and grabbed Fajah. "No , you not getting baby out of me" she said.
"I gotta go" I said.

"Bye daddy love you" said Kai. "Bye Kendrick" said Fajah. "bye y'all" I said. I went home after getting a pound of guanja and I went home