1

Hey My name Is Karly Jackson and Im 21 years old and I live in Georgia. Tonight me and my Bestfriend since first grade is going out tonight.
See Vanessa is my Day 1 bitch. We been rocking together since Barbie doll days. She is more like my sister than my friend. See I'm more lady back and chill , but kinda crazy and bipolar as hell and Vanessa on the other hand she is more like Ghetto, but classy like she'll argue all day with you but she'll be like "but let's act like ladies and get over it". Vanessa is also crazy as hell . You can say In her  words "oh no honey you got serious issues ". 

I'm at home getting ready it's just me in my mansion you know daddy was rich when he died he left me billions of dollars but you know I like earning my own money. I take Everything I earn billions won't make me richer.  So I run my own nail and hair shop and I'm also a producer and Manager and Singer in  for music. But see Vanessa on the other hand is a stripper. Nessa always coming home with racks so she live in a mansion too and we both single with no kids.  I'm the only child and I really don't talk to my mom cause of some stuff that she let happen to me when I was 12.

I'm at home getting dressed. "Hey bitch I'm home !!" yelled Nessa as she came in my house. "Bitch I'm upstairs come help me do my bun" I told her. Nessa fixed my bun then after that we took a flick and posted it on the gram. Me and Ness are Instagram famous. "Bitch come on" said Nessa. We both left out and got in Vanessa Red Porshe. "Youuu Neeeeded Me" I sang in the car. We arrived at the club and it was packed. The line was long and they was only letting people who was Hollywood in first. I means but me and my bitch Nessa is Hollywood too. "Aye Drock, you see shorty with the green eyes and the fat ass and her friend ?" Said a man coming in for V.I.P.  "Ouu girl I think, dude with the braids and big lips crushing on you" said Nessa. "Girl he fine as hell" I said. "Hey beautiful ladies" said the man. "Hey" we harmonized. "You ladies are looking Fantastic tonight" said the Man looking down in my eyes. Not to mention he was like 6"4 and I'm 5"4 .  "Thanks" we said. "I was wondering if you wanted to kick it in V.I.P tonight with me and my boy D-rock ?" He asked. "Yes we would love too" I said. He grabbed my hand and I grabbed Nessa hand and we walked through the club to the VIP.
"Damn Baby-girl, what's your name ?" Drock asked Vanessa. She cheesed hard and said "Vanessa" "what's your name baby ?" Asked the man. "Karly" I said. "Nice to meet you Karly I'm Kendrick" he said. "Let me buy you a drink you can get what you want" he said. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the bar. We both ordered Hennessy, and 4 shots of vodka. I was kinda tipsy but my songs came on and I was on Kendrick making my ass bounce. He was holding my waist. I went back to the bar and got tore the fuck up. I was so tore up I was feeling all on Kendrick. I was kissing all on his neck and he was feeling on my ass.

Next thing I know we was going to his car and I grabbed my purse. I was knocked the fuck out in the car and then we made a sudden stop we got out and walked in this house. I took my shoes off and he put my purse in his room. He pushed me against the wall and we started kissing and sucking on my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and sucked on his. He walked to the room and he took my clothes off and I took his off and he bent me over and I arched my back. He enters me from the back. I gasp. I mean I had sex before but not since my first boyfriend. He was pounding my kitty from the back. "Mhmmm" I moaned. "Damn girl yo pussy tight  as hell " he said as he smacked my ass. He laid me on my back and sucked on my titties and I was moaning softly and rubbing in his head. He kissed his way to my kitty who was drenched. He licked and sucked my cat. He made me arch my back and grip the sheets  and pulled  his hair. "I'm Finna cum " I said. I rolled my eyes back in my head and tried  to fight his head from between my legs. He gripped my legs and kept eating. I came all on his face. He pulled me by my legs and he entered my kitty and held my legs up. "Uh Mhmmm right there" I moaned as he fucked me. "Faster , Faster Faster !!" I yelled. He was going fast. I felt every stroke. He laid on me and hit me with them perfect strokes. Had me breathing heavy. I scratched up his back. "Ouuu slow down, I can't take it ! " I screamed.
I came 3 times. He pulled out and I got up and pushed him and he laid down and I got on top and started riding him. I scratched up his chest as he hit me with some strokes then let me do the work. I made him grunt and groan a few times. I rode him from the back and had him groaning and cussing under his breathe. He smacked my ass " ride that dick girl" he said. We stopped and he went to run shower water then we got in and he picked me up and put me against the shower wall. I held on hard as he stuck it back in. "Damn girl you scratching my shoulders" he said. I loosened my grip and we fucked in the shower then washed up and I laid down in the bed.

I woke up the next morning in pain. My legs hurt and my kitty was sore and I was in a tight grip with a man laying between my legs with his arms around my legs. I got up fast and I had to go. "Baby girl you okay" he asked I was silent and left and got in a cab. I got home and called Nessa. "Bitch where you went Lastnight" asked Nessa. "Girl I went with The boy with the braids and I woke up naked with him between my legs, and my cat was sore" I explained. "Oh okay you was taking that dick" said Nessa. I laughed. "Did y'all even use a condom ?" She asked. ShIT !!!
"Girl we didn't use one either" I said. "Damn" she said. "Girl but the sex , and his head game" I explained. Nessa laughed.

Kendrick~  Wassup I'm Kendrick Davidson. Imma drug lord in different locations. I be in and out of country , slanging dope and dealing. Lastnight I went to the club with my nigga Drock and woke up with a bad Green eyed shorty leaving my house. Her Cootamama was right and tight lastnight. There was a loud knock on my door and I heard the Feds outside my shit surrounded. That green eyed bitch probably set me up. I hid everything in my secret spot in my house and put on some shorts and a shirt and opened the door. "Kendrick Davison" said the Officer. "You have the right to remain silent anything you say with be held against you in the court of law" said the officer.  Damn and the other officer found the drugs in my house I'm Finna be gone a long time.

They took me to jail and the judge sentenced me for 5 years in prison. Damn I called my mom and told her and called Drock.  It's Finna be straight Buisness when I get out and Imma hurt that lil bitch that set me up too I got sum for her ass.

Vanessa~ Hey I'm Nessa,

I'm Karly Bestfriend and we both the baddies my bitches in this world and she my bitch and I love her Foreva. Lmao I'm so fucking dramatic and Loud but they love me cause Nessa don't play that shit. But I petty sure Karly told y'all about lastnight. See me and that other dude didn't do nothing cause I left and went home but I was drunk and didn't remember his name either.  I got dressed and got ready to go shake my ass for some cash tonight.  You know I work at magic city and I'm a stripper. Some time you gotta give what ya momma gave ya to bring home the bacon.

I walk in the club already dressed and I put my stuff I my locker and go see my manager. "Hey Peaches" said Dave. "Hey" I said. Today I want you doing lap dance and private dance for V.I.P" he said. I nodded. I walked out and went to V.I.P where I seen a familiar face. It was the dude from the club and some morse dudes making it rain in there. "Hey come shake that ass for a thunderstorm" said the dude I came over there shaking my ass on them and have them all a lap dance. The I collected my money and me and the dude Drock exchanged numbers. I went home after a long night and went to sleep.