15.

Christmas Part 1.

Kendrick-
Its been a few minutes months . Yes it's Christmas. My sons very first Christmas. I'm not on good terms wit Karly but I gotta make it right. I'm finna be with her for the whole week for Christmas and spending time wit our kids. About the Getting Fay pregnant, yeah she pregnant and Karly don't want nothing to do wit me no more. I've lied, cheated and even fucked bitches on her all type of shit . I love her tho ain't nun inna world gonna change that.

But Ion wanna be onnat simping ass pussy shit or say that she got me whipped cause she don't, but that's my baby mom and my future wife. I love that women . I just gotta stop doing what I'm doing cause Ts be hurting her . But I mean Imma man I got options I can say no to 10 but I can't turn down 20 bitches. They all want me for my money but they won't get shit up outtta me . Only girl getting money from me is Karly,  Karlynn or my Og and that's it.

I'm at home packing my shit. I'm finna be there for a week but I got new fits and I got presents to give out . Lil Kendrick got more gifts than anybody. He only a 8 months old and And got more clothes than I do. I put my gifts inna trunk of my car. It's Christmas Eve . I gotta come home to my babies.

I went to pandora and picked up something fa Karly. I drove to her house and knocked on the door. She opened it. She had Jr in her waist and she was smiling. "Mommy who's at the door" asked Karlynn. "Dadddddy" said Karlynn. "Hey princess" I said picking her up. I hugged Karly . And she hugged me back. I knew her lil stubborn ass wasn't gon resist it . I love my baby. I took Jr out her hands and played wit him. "Aye Lil Jr Yo daddy got you all the presents" I said talking to him he smiled at me . Karlynn came by me. "Daddy Do I have a lot of gifts too ?" She asked. I smiled at her. "Yes princess" I answer. I put Jr on his play mat and went inna kitchen where Karly was at.

"Hey Bm" I said. She smiled and came toward me. Then slapped me. "Why tf would you leave me that long ?" She said. I licked my lips and smiled she smiled and jumped on me and started kissing me. I grabbed her ass. I missed her so much. I sat her onna counter. "I'm sorry Karly Fr you everything to me and you know that" I said. "I know" she said. "I just hate that you always hurt me , and I can't leave you no matter what you do" she said.

"Baby let's gon inna back" I said kissing her. "I need 30 mins of you" I said. She laughed. She hopped off the counter and pulled me into the room and you already know what went down.

Karly-
Damn I took a nap after that "I'm sorry and I miss you" sex. Yes call me stupid. I don't care . I know Kendrick having a baby on me . I feel stupid for fw him but that don't make it better to know that I love him and I can't leave him alone. It's fucking Christmas and I got daddy a lot of shit and my daughter and son shit . I ain't get me nothing but that don't matter cause I know Kendrick got me something , I can't wait to see what he got me.

I got Kendrick some Balmain jeans and robins and Some Jordans I got him a Rolex some chains and a chain that say my name on it. Cause my nigga finna wear my name to let these bitches know what's the deal. I got Karylnn hella shit. It's my baby first Christmas, I'm so happy. He getting so big.

I picked him up off his play mat and kissed him. He was so cute. "Mommy so happy it's your first Christmas lemme give you a bath and put you on yo pajamas" I said. He smiled. His chubby self always smiling. I love him. I got him washed up and got dressed in his onesie. "Kendrick, make Jr a bottle" I said. Kendrick got up and scratched his chest. "Karlynn go get inna tub" I said. "Noo" she said. "Come here" I said. She stomped her feet toward me. "Look I will fuck you up if you tell me no again" I said. "I'm not playing wit you" I scolded. "Now go upstairs and get your clothes and get in the tub" I said. She did what I said.