"Did they believe you or did they know? You would not believe how easily I convinced my folks. Whoa your room looks like a dusty old library." I left the front door for Lacey open. So she just came up to my room immediately.

"They believed me. Come here." I sat up. I had been laying down on my bed, anxiously awaiting Lacey's arrival. She came over and stood in between my open legs. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in for a gentle kiss which quickly turned into a I-want-you-so-badly-I'll-die-if-I-can't-have-you kiss.

"Good morning to you too, Lie." Lace's voice was husky and low. "Happy to see me, beautiful?"

"You know I'm always happy to see you, angel." I pulled her down for another kiss. This one was slow and soft. I explored her mouth throughly. She was delicious as always.

"Whoa there. Getting a little frisky aren't you?" I hadn't noticed that my hands were under her shirt.

"Sorry. I guess I sorta want to finish what you started the other day you tease.” I pulled her down, making us fall back on the bed. I know what I said that day. I said I wasn't ready, but since that day I had been thinking non stop of way those kisses had heated my core. I yearned for her to kiss like that again. I wanted her to explore and have her way with me. I kissed her neck, trailing butterfly kisses down past her neck to her shoulder. I wanted to go lower but I wasn't sure if she would be okay with that, so I hovered around her neck.

"This is bad idea, Lie. What if one of your parents came home?" I nibbled on her ear. She moaned.

"And why would they do that?"

"I don't know. Um maybe because they live here?" Her breath hitched when I slipped my hand under her shirt.

"And your point is?"

"Charlotte."

I sighed heavily, pulling my hand from under her shirt and gently pushing her away. "Have I told you how much I hate it when you call me Charlotte?"

"Why did you think I said it?"

"Yeah, yeah you tease." She said it to cool me down. She was allowed to tease me but I wasn't allowed to tease her back? Not fair.

"Another time I promise." She kissed my cheek sweetly and got off my bed.

"Vampire junkie?" Huh? What? I raised myself onto my elbows.

"Yeah. Sort of. I guess." She was standing next to my bookcase admiring my collection of books.

"Anne Rice, Stephanie Meyer, Kristen and P.C. Cast, Laurell K. Hamilton, Alyson Noël, Charlaine Harris, L. A. Banks, Richelle Mead, Melissa De La Cruz, C.C. Hunter, Ellen Schreiber, L. J. Smith, Rachel Caine and the list goes on and on. I've never even heard of some of these authors."

I had a collection of books of more than 500. I had stacks all around my room. They littered my floor, my desk, anywhere where I could put them. I had many vampire inspired books, but also some classics like Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Emily Brontë, just to name a few.

"I love getting a new book. If it's used, even better. It means it has a history and I am just one of the many who will read the book." I got off my bed and reached for my favorite book, Persuasion by Jane Austen. "Like this one. It's so worn out, pages are falling out and the bind is broken in several places, and yet it's my favorite book." She gave me an are-you-serious look. "Don't look at me like that."

"Do you know how much of a book nerd you are?" I made a face at her. "It's not a bad thing. I think its rather cute." She kissed my nose.

"Cute?"