Chapter Two

All I could do there is stand there and watch everything. Tears came down my face and I didn't know what to do. I watched my friend being enslaved by these weird people. I could see that it was the Gorons. Last time I had checked,  those people didn't like people much and they were in Death Mountain. Why would they want my baby sister?

I looked down next to a hut and saw Link on the roof of it. He was looking down at the voyage and saw then coming to the carriage and putting her inside.

"Where is the other one?" Barked the masked man. He was much taller than the others and looked like a giant. Damian,  the King of the Gorons,  had bowed and apologize because they didn't find me. The man growled and told them to keep looking. Link looked at me and I looked at him. Why in the hell are they looking for me? I'm not even supposed to be here!  It has to be a dream. That's all there is to it. One big freaking nightmare.

So if this was a dream... I could jump and not die. Of course, this was a dream. I'm in Kokiri Forest for goodness sake!  I know Link like the back of my hand too. He was the hero of time,  well in this game. He is probably looking for the seven amulets to defeat Ganondorf. The idiot that looked pretty alien if you ask me. The creators took olive green skin too literal. Besides,  a red head with green skin?! Come on!  That isn't even realistic!

I saw Link pulling out his bow which told me he was in the Forest Temple and that is where he had found it. So,  this tells me,  that I'm basically in the middle of the game which is where I was last night.

I gasped, "This is a dream!"

Of course, it was a quiet moment between me and the Lost Woods behind me. So,  I looked down to Link and saw that he was going to make a move. I needed to do something to save my sister. So,  I took a few steps back and looked over the edge again. There was a lot of tall grass down at the bottom. If I do this right,  I could do a roll and everything was going to be alright. Just like in the game. Besides,  don't I have three hearts or something?  Well, about now I'll have about five, depending if he found heart pieces or not.

That's still a thing right?

I took a deep breath and jumped. As I fell I dived and then when I was landing,  I flipped forward and landed on my feet and did a roll. I knelt there in the tall grass and grinned. I can't believe I had just done that! 

But, the things noticed.

"What was that?" asked Durian.

They shrugged,  "We need to get her to Volo before it's too late, " said a shorter rock eater.

I stood my ground and watched then load up into their buggies and I faintly heard my sister telling them that they weren't real which got a real hearty laugh from Darian. Link had run and jumped onto the carriage and sat there.

That made me question everything. Wasn't he friends with them?  He was going to go to that volcano and slay the monster and bring Death Mountain back to order. If this was supposed to be that Ocarina of Time then nothing is making sense at all.

He managed to get inside and I jumped from the tall grass and scared the horses. I was able to get to the front of the buggy and pushed the Gorons out of the way.

"Link!  What are you doing!" I heard Darian shout.

"Saving her," he said before I saw them jumping into a pond before the carriage disappeared into the Lost Woods and towards Hyrule Field. I went to go and grab Link and my sister but was feeling really dizzy. It wasn't long until I fell into the pond and saw myself going towards a light.