Jiyong

Jungkook finds an album he is interested in. It is an album he has loved for a long time, but never got around to buying a physical copy of it. It is IU's Last Fantasy. He has always loved IU's sweet vocals and well-written song lyrics. He starts humming to her song "You and I" from this album as he holds onto the album in one hand and keeps browsing through the other albums with his other hand.

"You have good taste in music," a voice next to Jungkook compliments him.

Jungkook looks over to his right where the voice came from. He sees a man a couple inches shorter than him smiling at him. The man is attractive with his all black style of clothing and his almond-shaped eyes. Jungkook gulps, suddenly feeling very shy. He tries to respond.

"Ah, ah, thank, ah, you," Jungkook forces out of mouth, blushing.

The man smiles wider at Jungkook, laughter in his eyes.

Oh no, he is laughing at me! This is why no one dates you, Jungkook! You're so awkward! You'll just be forever alone, Jungkook thinks to himself as he looks down at the floor, embarrassed.

"Here, you should listen to this album too! If you like IU, I have a feeling you will like this American artist too," Jiyong says to Jungkook, handing him an album by the artist Tori Kelly.

Jungkook inspects the album, interested.

The man teases, "You don't talk much, do you?"

Jungkook, still a little embarrassed, shakes his head in agreement.

"You probably think I'm not that interesting because I don't talk much," Jungkook sighs.

The man looks at Jungkook, worry in his eyes. He has a feeling that he met Jungkook at a time when he wasn't in a good mood to begin with. The man wants to lighten the mood.

"I think you are very interesting even though you don't talk much!" The man says, making Jungkook smile a little.

"By the way, my name is Jiyong. What is yours?" Jiyong asks Jungkook.

"Jungkook," Jungkook answers, trying to hide his blushing face.

"Do you want to go get something to eat, Jungkook?" Jiyong asks, smiling at Jungkook widely.

Jungkook smiles his bunny smile back and nods.

"Great! I'm starving! Can I call you Kookie? I think the nickname suits you really well. It's cute like you," Jiyong asks flirtingly.

Jungkook nods again, not believing his ears.

This hot guy wants to eat with him and call him a cute nickname?

Maybe Appa Jeon was right. Jungkook feels that he found the person who will love him as much as Taehyung loves Jimin.

Jungkook buys the IU and Tori Kelly albums. Jiyong and Jungkook chat as they make their way over to Gem. Jungkook orders ramen and Jiyong orders steak. Jiyong teases Jungkook saying he looks like a chipmunk as he shoves a mass of ramen noodles into his mouth. Jungkook laughs and teases Jiyong back saying he looks like a caveman eating his steak with his hands like Jiyong is doing. They spend the morning together like this, eating and having a good time together. After they finish eating, Jungkook decides to go home and get some rest before he has to train again later that night.

"Ah, ah, Jiyong-ah? Can I have your, ah, number?" Jungkook asks, stuttering his way through asking the question.

Jiyong laughs and nods. He enters his phone number into Jungkook's phone. As Jiyong waves goodbye, Jungkook smiles a big bunny smile at Jiyong as he goes on his way.

Jungkook, still dazed from spending an unexpected but amazing morning with Jiyong, walks home smiling to himself.

Later that day, Jungkook wakes up and puts on some sweatpants, a tank top, and a pair of Pumas to wear to his dragon warrior training session.

He almost skips to his martial arts studio because he is that happy.

Jimin and Taehyung notice how much happier Jungkook is today, happier than usual. Usually, he is focused and strong whenever he practices martial arts. Today, he was distracted and a little weak in his kicks and blocks. Jimin and Taehyung know that this only happens if something really, really good happens to Jungkook.

When Jungkook sits down, Taehyung and Jimin are on him like moths to a lightbulb.

"You seems really, really happy!" Taehyung exclaims, happy that Jungkook is happy.

"What happened today that made you so happy?" Jimin asks, happy that Jungkook is happy too. He is also happy because Jungkook isn't all over his Taehyung today.

"I met someone. Someone special," Jungkook replies, smiling to himself.

"You met a guy? How did you guys meet?" Taehyung asks, interested. Jimin is also interested, realizing why Jungkook isn't all over his Taehyung today.

Jungkook fills them in on how he met Jiyong and their lovely morning together.

"I'm so happy for you Jungkook!" Jimin says, genuinely happy for Jungkook, giving Jungkook a hug.

"Me too!" Taehyung says, joining the group hug.

Appa Jeon smiles to himself as he sees the friends getting along so well.

He overheard their conversation and is happy for Jungkook too.

Meanwhile, Seokjin has a vision of the close future at the martial arts studio. He sees Jungkook jumping in front of a wave of powerful magic, protecting someone.

He catches a glimpse of the person Jungkook is protecting in his vision and gasps.

Jungkook is protecting the man in all black that Namjoon had described.