Chapter Sixteen- Welcome to Team free Will

Start from the beginning

"How hard can it be?" Dean asked, glancing at me through the rear view mirror. "You give the kid a choice. He gets tortured by the king of hell, or gets free protection from us." 

"The kid's an assassin now." I answered, leaning forward so my head was right next to Sam and Deans. "Remember when I almost killed you two?"

"Yeah but we also chained you up."

"Touche." 

"So plan is-" Dean started. 

"convince the kid to come." I continued. 

"Don't die." Sam added, counting off a number two on his fingers. 

"And don't tie him up." Dean finished. 

-=+=--=+=--=+=- 

Dean parked the impala behind the coffee shop. 

I threw my hair into a ponytail before taking a deep breath and slipping out of the impala.

I entered the shop and didn't look anywhere but the counter. I ordered a water, payed nothing for it, than sat down at a table in the far corner of the shop. This allowed me to look around. 

I saw collage students studying for their classes, an elderly couple having an in depth conversation, and a group of high school girls were giggling as they drank their far to expensive drinks. 

Then, I saw the boy with brown hair and round glasses. Prometheus was actually here. Lucky for me he was sitting by the trash can. His laptop, open wide. He seemed to be very focused on something. His forehead was wrinkled in concentration. 

I stood and walked towards the trash with my water in hand. When i was close enough, I fake tripped and dropped the water on his lap. 

He shot out of his chair and began to wipe the water off his pants .

"Oh- I'm so sorry!" I said multiple times. "I'll get you some napkins!" 

I grabbed some off the near by counter and held them against his stomach. I placed one hand on the back of his chair and patted his leg and stomach with the napkins. 

"i'm so sorry." I continued to say. 

"I can clean myself up miss." He said awkwardly, trying to help me get the water off his lap. 

My hand that was sitting on the back of his chair, near his neck was holding a switch blade. I switched it open and pressed it to the back of his neck. 

His body went ridged. 

"I need you to come with me, so I can help you get cleaned up." I said very slowly and calmly. 

He stared at me, frozen. I closed his laptop and grabbed it, than stood. He stood as well. I moved the knife to his lower back and slowly led him outside. 

We got to a small ally between the hotel and the coffee shop. 

"Your name is Prometheus Newton, correct?" 

He nodded. 

"And you're working for Crowley?" 

He stayed ridged but said nothing. He had been sworn to secrecy. I had been too. 

I held up my hand and showed him the scar from the blood bond between Crowley and I. 

"You have one of these on your arm?" 

He said nothing. 

"I used to work for him too. He tortured me too. I'm trying to help you." 

I knew it was coming before it happened. I was suddenly dodging a knife and slamming him against the wall, forcing the blade out of his hand. He cried out in pain and dropped the knife. I held one arm behind his back and the other against the wall. His cheek was pushed against the wall, his glasses and the lap top on the floor.