Changing

Andrew's POV

" What's wrong with you, Andrew?" My father asked me.

I was at my house, after a long period of time. I think after so many years after my mother's death. I hated this place. Only that lady loved me purely and others just show that they love and care for me. But the truth is they don't. They only wants to get my father's attention using me as he is one of the most powerful person of this era.

" I have already told you, Dad. I wanted to know if they are related with each other. But they don't. " I said to him. He was already worried about his best friend who was missing.

" You shouldn't. You know Borris. We lost Johan already, we can't get him back, son. Why are you thinking like this?! This girl can be just look like him. We searched for Scarlett but couldn't find her. I think they killed her too." Saying that he closed his eyes to control himself.

" Yes, dad I agree. But what about her extraordinary talent and skills? Can you deny that the skills she uses not similar with Johannes Lawrence? She has some connection with him and only thing can be she is Scarlett herself." I told him as only he can help her.

" How are you so sure? Did she tell you?" My Father narrowed his eyes.

" No, dad. She didn't. I just was thinking like this." I said.

" Well, don't worry I will use my connections. If she is Scarlett, then it's end of Borris. He can't rule for long. She will destroy him totally. I hope she is Scarlett. I really do. I still didn't forget how cruelly he killed Johan. I want him to be destroyed in a worst way. I think this time has come. " my dad said and I nodded at this.

" Just keep eyes on her. Don't try to reach her." My father said.

" Dad, she is my student, we are working on the same project this year." I said.

" You shouldn't pick her. What if Borris doubt?" He asked.

" Don't worry, dad. It's decided by Academy which student will work with me. Like every year, they decided that this year Samantha will work with me. They won't doubt." I assured him.

" Well, do you really don't know about her background?" He asked. Sorry, dad. I have promised her and myself too. I can't break this. Extremely sorry for lying to you.

" No, dad. I don't know. " I denied.

" I am your father, Andrew. You can't lie to me." He chuckled. He is right. I can't. But still I can't break this promise.

" Sorry, dad. I can't tell anything. My lips are sealed. " I said.

" OK, son. I won't insist you to tell me. But ask for anything if you need my help. I will do everything I can do for you. I couldn't save Johan. It always eats me. But I will save his daughter anyhow. Even if I need to use all my powers, I will. Someone has to stand against this nasty rulers." He said and punched the table. I just smiled.

"That's what I wanted. Samantha deserves this all. She doesn't deserve this life she is living now. I want her to get all the thing she should get. I want her to get her parent's property too. She has become this way cause she lived alone all that time. She had no one with her. I want she gets what is hers legally." I said.

" Yeah, I will take care of it. " he said smilingly. " Tell me one thing, Andrew? "

" Yes, dad?" I asked.

" Why do you care so much? You never cared for anyone, anything that much after your mom's death. You never showed concern  for anyone. You never talked that much for long. Why do you care so much for her? Why are you desperate to help her? I have never seen you helping anyone around. People think you are heartless and arrogant. See yourself now? Why do you care?" He asked only to make me messed.

Why do I care!!! Really!! Why do I!!! I wasn't like this. I never cared about people. I never let anyone reach me, never let anyone have affect on me. Then why do I care for Samantha Lawrence!!!

" Because, I owe to her dad for giving me the basic knowledge of code journal. I owe to him. I really do. So, I want her to get her right and live a happy life later." I managed to say somehow.

" Are you sure, son? I don't think that you are saying the truth. I know you are not doing that just for Johan was your teacher, there is something more that you yourself don't know. " he said smilingly.

" Whatever dad. Help her ok?" I said and walked out of the mansion.

What's going on with me!!! Why am I caring so much for her?!! Stop thinking about her, Andrew. Just stop.

Samantha's POV

" Zuran!!!!" I shouted at him as I saw he destroyed my room for searching something.

" Stop Yelling and help me." He said and I just standing there.

" What do you need? " I asked in frustration.

" I was searching for some credits. I need to buy some medicine." He said and I  got it at once. I was worried now.

" Is she alright? " I asked giving him the card.

" She is almost now. You know, she somehow managed to survive. I don't know how. Maybe she can explain it. I am curious now." He said.

" Oh! You are curious about the process not about saving her life?!!?" I teased him but as always he didn't get it.

" No, Sam. I am not only curious about the process, I want to save her life too. I too want to get the grace of God. I want to be a good creature. " he said only to make me want to bang my head somewhere.

" How is she doing? " I asked hiding my frustrations.

" Her blood circulation is quite normal now, heart bit a almost perfect, nervous system working nicely, Brain is again able to work properly. That means she is getting well." He explained. If it was another time I would've bang my head somewhere. But this time I smiled at him and patted his head.

" It means you are pleased with my works? " he said.

" Yes, very. Zuran, I will miss you. You are definitely different from others. I hate robots and Biobots both. But you are the only one I could never hate. You make me miss my family. You took care of me too, even if you don't know what is love you tried to show that you love me. That's was enough for me." I said and hugged him, my only family now.

" Well, Sam. I said you, I can feel emotions. I have some analytical skills. Like now I can feel that you are going to cry now. And that is a meaningless physical act. I don't get it why you humans need to do it?!" He said and I chuckled.

" This is also one." He said and I laughed.

" Smile and Love made humans different from others and made them special. " I said hugging him tightly.

" This is also one. Why do you hug each other to relax yourself?" He asked confusedly.

" It's called sharing your inner feelings to your near and dear ones. When you hug your dear ones you can feel you are getting relax from all kinds of worries and pain, giving you peace." I said.

" Meaningless act." He mumbled. I laughed.

" Human does many kind of meaningless works and they are important for their peaceful existence. " I said.

" Let's go check her." Zuran said pulling me with him.

" Are you two searching for me?" I looked at the voice and get frozen.

What is she doing here!!! She is a criminal!!! Impossible. Stupid of yours Sam. But she got Nihilon potion. I was thinking while she spoke up again.

" Hello, people. Thanks for helping. " she smiled.

" Prima Everdeen??? " I mumbled looking at her.

" Venus." She said.

" Sorry?" I was confused.

" It's Venus Everdeen. " she said walking towards me. " I am Venus Everdeen." She stopped before me.

" Oh, hi!! Do you need anything, ma'am?" I asked hesitantly as I can sense that she to belong to that Royal family.

" We are twin, me and Prima. If you were wondering. " she said to make me surprised.

I was looking at her in a shock.