Narrow Escape

Samantha's POV

" Sam? Sam? Come on, get up." Listening Zuran's idiotic voice I pulled the duvet more over me. I just hide myself from his boring tone.

I need to take rest. I worked so hard last 3 nights for earning enough money to pay my fees and rent of this room, then completed this model send it to Professor Morgan.

I have doubt if I had slept for a single hour last 3 night and now this idiot is calling me for classes. I will definitely sleep again in class and professor will shout at me anyways or he will get me out of the class. Why do I need to be weak before the day of his lecture!!!

I just put another pillow over my ear when Zuran started his shitty monotonous lecture on me. I just took a pillow and throw it on his face.

" Well, Sam. You know I don't get hurt. Why do you need to throw it! It never work you know! You need to press the switch of my Voice controller off, then I will be stop talking. But for this you need to get down from your bed and reach me." He said and I gritted my teeth.

" Shut up, Zuran. Will you? I am already messed and you are not letting me take rest. Is this why Academy gave you to me?" I asked angrily.

" No, Sam. Academy wanted me to take care of you and I am doing my duty." He said with same boring tone.

" Duty? You are disturbing me, not letting me sleep when I need it the most." I gritted.

" You need to attend your lecture too, if you don't want to be dropped out from Academy. This last lecture you have to attend at any cost." Zuran said and it at once made me open my eyes. Oh! Shot!!!! Yes, I need to join today. I need to be in Academy as soon as it possible.

" Zuran, I am going to kill you. Why didn't you wake me up a bit earlier? " I shouted and jumped out of my bed.

" Sam, sometimes I don't get you human. You know can't kill me, I am a machine not a human that you will stab me for killing me or poison me. I don't have heart or brain that you can kill me. You can't make my heart stop from beating, nor make the blood circulation stop or make my brain damage or cut the supply of Oxygen. Cause, I don't need any of them. So, you won't be able to kill me." He said made me more angry.

" Zuran, I can make you stop, you know how? I can switched off with kopotron and then destroy your body and kopotron both then throw you to the trash bin. Won't you be end then?" I asked.

" No, Sam you are wrong. You can't destroy my body or kopotron. Cause, you need Lesser Beam to destroy a body of NFG-67's robot and we both know you don't have a Lesser Gun. So, you can't destroy me properly. Besides, if you somehow be able to destroy my body it can be reproduced again and as far for kopotron, my memory has been archived in Central Information Agency. If you copy and enter it in any NFG-67 robot I will be alive again. That means you can't kill or destroy me completely if you even want to." He said and I felt to throw him out of my apartment. That's why I hate robots. They argues for nothing.

" Zuran, please stop now. I need to reach Academy first, before Professor kills me. We can continue this stupid argument later. " I started to wear my shoes.

" Why will the Professor kill you? Have you talked like me too? Or he is a killer in disguise? Why didn't you inform cops then? Wait I am going to do it. What is the name of the Professor, Sam?" He asked made me shocked.

" Zuran, it was.... Urrrghh, I was just saying, he won't do anything like this and he isn't a killer or something, he is a very brilliant and talented person. I meant he will be very angry with me. " I said.

" I don't get it why you humans need to talk like this. Most of the time you don't mean what actually you said. " Zuran said.

" You don't need to understand that Zuran, machine can't understand humans. That's the fact, even if they got emotion they will never learn about the real feelings, that's the difference between God and his creature. God makes everything perfect but human makes mistakes. If God made you then you would know how the real feelings are." I said and jumped out of the staircase. " Bye, Zuran" I said and ran towards Academy.

*******************************

Andrew's POV

" Good morning, Professor. " The students greeted me and I just smiled at them. I can see them surprised, what's wrong!!!

Andrew? Did you ever smiled in front of your students!!! It was insanity. I said myself. Today I can smile I can come to know the real intentions of Samantha or Scarlett Lawrence. What a beauty brain, well it's insanely talented brain too. I smirked inwardly.

" Good morning, students. Please, take your seats. " I said and searched for someone who still wasn't there.

I sighed and started my lecture. I was continuously looking at the door but she didn't show up. What's wrong with this girl!!!

" May I come in Professor? " suddenly the voice made me smile again.

" Yes, come in." I said.

" Really? " she was shocked.

" Please, come inside Ms. Lawrence, take a seat and let me continue. " I said coldly and she just nodded and took a seat.

I completed the lecture.

" Ms. Lawrence? " I called her.

" Yes, Professor? " she said.

" Come with me. We need to talk" I said and she started to follow me.

" Ms. Lawrence, I am very very impressed with your model. You did a brilliant job." I said.

" Thanks, Professor. Was these point correct which I gave you?" She asked.

" Umm, there is some errors but don't worry I will make them correct." I said.

" Thank you so much, Professor. Can I leave now?" She said.

" Samantha, can I ask you one thing? " I asked

" Sure Professor, go ahead. " she said.

" How do you know that there is a theory called Theory of Lawrence? Isn't it already banned years back? How did you get it, Samantha? Have you any reasonable explanation about it?" I said looking straight into her blue pairs of eyes. First time I saw fear in those. What's wrong!! Why is she fearing!!!

" Professor, I don't know. I am sorry, which theory? Banned?" She said.

" Yes, theory. How did you know that, tell me the real reason. " I said taking a step towards her.

" I... I... I don't know what you are talking about." She took two steps back and was about to turn and run away, I just grabbed her wrist made her stop.

" Look Samantha, I am just asking, why are you acting like you stole it?" I asked her and she was struggling hard to get free.

" None of your business, Professor. Leave me alone. " she said bitterly.

" Tell me who got you this?" I almost yelled.

" I got her this, Andrew." I turned and saw Prima Everdeen, she was my teacher.

How does she knows Samantha? What is the relation between them? I was thinking about it.