This Is Wrong

Samantha's POV

I sighed and entered the hall room. It's actually like a wide open field having a lot of trees around. But actually all are made by virtual reality. I once test it with my lesser ray pen. It could not pierce the tress, the ray reflect and refract towards me and the other tress. If I wouldn't bend, it will it be on my face. But it destroyed a tree beside it and I needed to fix it and pay fine for this. Idiot walls. I cursed.

Cause, then I came to know everyone but me knows actually it's not real. They still use to laugh at me. Well, don't care. They all are from A grade places of the world. I am from grade C. Don't have money, don't have parents, have no one.

Well, I also use to live in A grade city. Once my parents were gone I was threw out of the city. I was crying so bad then some one saw me and dropped me at the orphanage. From that day my bad luck started. I needed to fight for every single thing in my life. The face of life I have seen, they never have.

They can laugh at me, but I feel always that they are clowns for me. Wearing colorful clothes, talking shits to show yourself how great you are and living in luxury is not the real meaning of life.

I saw what life is. I saw. In the orphanage we use fight with appetite, diseases, proper wearing, treatment many more. We didn't have enough food, we needed to fight with disease no treatment were there for us, we use to fight for survive.

We didn't use to get food and I see here, they waste food and then throw them into trash. Really!!! My eyes open wide first day I saw this. Can you believe!!! The same world, we live in. Some have plenty of foods that they waste everyday that amount can easily feed the C grade area. But they don't, so another community dies by starving. That is difference between people in the world now.

Where are you Creator!!! Can't you see this injustice!!! Can't you make everything all right!!! Why are you silent, God!!! Then why did you said everyone is equal!!! Please, God!!! Show your mercy. Have seen enough. I already have seen enough.

Besides, being a girl is the worst part, you need to fight many more things if you don't want to be a victim of animals. That's why I needed to run away. I have done a lot of crime in my life.

Firstly I ran away from orphanage, then I came to B grade place and I hacked the mega computer - 8. I used fake name and introduction. Then I beat up a punk their who tried to do something bad with me, then I completed high school with fake identity. I needed to enter A grade cities then to complete my college and university. I did very well in high school. I thought I would do that easily. But they wanted to meet our parents which I don't have. Then I again hacked the super computer - 8. It was not that easy. I tried hard but failed all the time then one day after 2 months of trying I could hack it. Then entered here. This time used my real name. Cause, no one knows me here.

Alictus City, where used to I live with my parents. My dad was a professor of the academy. My mom was a researcher here. I have a little Memories of my parents. I don't even remember their faces. It's blurry. First time I keep my feet in this land thousands of Memories came into my mind but all were blurry.

I lost everything. I would also live here. But my fate didn't let me do that. I blankly looked at the hall a big line of volunteer. I sighed and stand behind. Kept thinking about my messed up life.

I came here but people always thinks that I am a mad girl. They never let me be myself. I think people of A grade cities are not human, they are worse than animals. Well, there are Biobots too. They are ruling this cities.

I hate Biobots. The snatch everything from me. My mom, dad, my house, my happiness everything. I will destroy them one day. I surely will. I can't stand when I see them, my blood boils it's highest point automatically.

I want to destroy them completely like they destroyed me, my family, my dreams my everything. They threw me away from my place, kicked me out of my house. Didn't let me see or bury my parents. They didn't let me see them for the last time. That day is just over. I am not going to be easy on them. They need to be punished.

I don't know how I survived all these years and they think I am a mad. They think I have a mental disorder. Well, let them think who cares. Me?? Never.

I just need to get my degrees to get a job here and permanently start to live here. Then will find out a fool to get married. Will marry him and start my work to destroy Biobots. I won't hurt the fool that I will marry, just will take a shelter in his resident. Then once I got what I want I will ask him if he wants to live with me or not. If he wants then we will live together for rest of the life. I don't care if he doesn't want to live with me.

I will try to hack mega computer 16. Then it will be easy to destroy the Biobots. Cause, once I hack that I will input virus in the program and will spoil the data supply system. Then Biobots will die by their own, nothing can stop me from doing this!!! One day Biobots will be completely destroyed from the world and the reason will be Samantha Lawrence. I smirked inwardly. You are genius Sam. I patted my own shoulder.

" Ms. Lawrence? " I heard someone calling me. I came back to reality and found it was Professor Morgan. He was standing a few feet away from me.

" Yes, sir." I walked to him and stood in front of him.

" What are you doing here? " his cold stare!!! Well, that's why people says having extraordinary brain sometimes make you mess.

" Sir, applying for volunteers for the arrangement. You told me in the class. It sounds interesting" I exclaimed.

" Well, your interest should be in your subject, project and lectures. So, are you done here?" He asked in a cold voice.

" No, I will just register my name and......" His death glare made me stop at once. " Ummm, sir. You need anything? " I hesitantly asked.

" The model? " he said to me.

" Yes, I got it." I said and went behind him. I don't want him to be angry with me. Cause, if he gets angry I will be dropped out this year. I need to complete my revenge by anyhow.