Finally

23 April, 2289
10:00 AM
National Academy

" I am so dead today." Samantha said to herself holding all the books she needed to reach to the central library as she promised Mrs. Hugh to help her to transfer them. She completely forgot that she had her professor waiting for her.

" What happened, Sam?" Mrs. Hugh asked Samantha.

" I forgot that Professor Morgan is waiting for me as we were about to discuss something important about the project and I forgot it." Sam said to her.

" What?!! You keep him waiting for you!! You know he can throw you out of the academy and no one will ask him why did he does that?" She asked Sam not making her feel good about this.

" You give the books and go." She said to Sam. But Sam kept them out of her reach.

" I promised you. I don't break my promise. Even if I need to pay the supreme for that." Sam said like a vow like she has taken to destroy that person who has killed her parents right in front of her eyes and threw her out of her own house and left her to die. But she wasn't going to die. She was a fighter. She is fighter and she will always remain a fighter. She won't give up. She won't let anyone win over her. Never ever.

" Sam!!! Sam!!!" She felt Mrs. High shaking her.

" Yes? Yes?" Sam said to her.

" What happened?" She asked Sam.

" Nothing happened. What were you saying?" Sam asked her.

" Well give these books to me and go meet professor Morgan. Don't make him wait for you." She said to Sam and she shook her head.

" Let's go. We will see what happens later." Sam said and she sighed.

" You are a stubborn girl." She said and Sam chuckled.

" I know." Sam said to her.

" Then move move. Do it fast. Hurry." She said and Sam chuckled again.

They were almost done arranging the books and then Sam found Professor Morgan. He was entering the academy. Her eyes were about to come out from their sockets. Professor is coming now?!! He is late today!!! How come he is late today!!! He never comes late. Then why is he late today!!!? Sam was shocked. Sge was about to turn her body so that he can't find her there but as always God decided not to help her. Professor found her and walked towards her.

" What's going on here?" He asked her.

" Umm....I ...uhhh...I was.. helping ... helping Professor Morgan, Mrs. Hugh." She said the opposite thing. she smacked her head. " I mean I was helping Mrs. Hugh, professor." She said.

'Why am I this stupid all the time!!!' she thought herself.

" You supposed to help me today. Don't you?" He asked Sam and she nodded.

" I will just come, Professor. We are almost done." She said to him and he glared at her.

" I will handle the rest, Sam. You go." Mrs. Hugh said.

" But you're not doing well today." Sam said.

" There are people to help her." Andrew said.

" They are in leave today." Sam said. He again glared at her. She shut herself.

" Mrs. Hugh, I will send someone to help you. But I am taking her with me." Andrew said and dragged her out of the central library.

" Professor, I had come but you weren't there so I went to help Mrs. Hugh." I said.

" Don't do things which you can't handle." He said.

" What are you talking about?" Sam asked  him.

" Don't lie. At first learn how to lie then try to lie." He said and she sighed deeply.

" I am sorry." She said and he nodded.

" I was waiting for you but you never came on time. So, I decided to search for you." He said to her.

" Sorry, Professor." She said to him. He nodded again.

" I wanted to asked you one thing." Andrew said.

" Sure, Sir." She said.

" Why did you suddenly went to Prima's place that day?" He asked her curiously. She turned to him in horror.

" You can either answer or not. I won't force you." He said.

" Actually. I..umm..." She stopped looking around.

" Ok, let's go." He told her and then reached the place where they were to work. " We can start working now. It will take time." He said and started to collect the data from his previous works.

" Professor?" Sam called him.

" Yes?" He said without looking at her.

" No. leave it. Nothing." She said thinking about something and he chuckled inwardly.

" Tell me one thing. " He said to her.

" Yes." She said.

" How can you handle a kid like Troye? He is dangerous when he is in his panic attack you know?" He asked.

" He is just a kid, Professor. Kids are never dangerous. They are one of the purest thing in this world. Out of any sin. They only need love. That can easily handle them." She said.

" You are trying to say that his parents doesn't live him?" he asked her.

" No, no. They do but they don't give him enough time. He needs his parents with him. It will help him to come around." She said to him.

" Alright." He said. " Let's start." He said and explained Sam what she needs to do. She started to work.

" Professor Morgan?" Samantha called her Andrew after a while.

Andrew turned at her and raised his eyebrows knowing that she is going to say something idiotic like always.

" Yes, Ms. Lawrence? " he asked.

" Umm... Sir." Samantha was thinking how to explain this to him.

" Listening. " Andrew crossed his arms over his chest.

" Actually... Ummm." She was hesitating to tell that.

" Speak up, Samantha" Andrew spoke a bit louder.

" I... I.. I mean sir I was working with the code of Scott." She said looking at him.

" Then?" Andrew came and sat in front of her.

" Sir, I ... I... think there is something wrong with this code." She spoke hesitantly.

He was taken aback at once listening this. Finally, someone found it out beside him. He looked at Samantha and then looked at outside. So, is really the Scott Code wrong??? Just a trick to hide something??? He was right all the time!!!