Who Is She!!!

Andrew's POV

" Sir, there is a message from Samantha Lawrence. " Trinity said. I raised my eyebrows.

" Open it and let me know what she wants. " I said annoyingly. I am now doing a very important task given by President.

" Sir, it's a project model. I think it's for the new drone model that you wanted to discuss with Ms. Lawrence. " Trinity said.

What!!! She had completed it already!!! Told you she has an extraordinary brain . I smiled, at least she is attentive to her projects. Otherwise, it would be very hard for me to drop out an extraordinary student like her.

" Let me see this." I took it.

I saw there was a message from her. I opened it immediately and it was an recorded message. I heard her voice.

Dear Sir,

I have completed my project tasks, I have some problems and there are some doubts. I marked them red. Kindly, have a look on them help me to complete it properly if you don't mind. I know that you are very busy person but still I hope that you will consider my situation and help me for getting another chance and save myself from dropping out from Academy.

Your sincerely

Samantha Lawrence.

Good, very good. At least she understood what she should do if she wants to graduated successfully. I am happy that at least she has some sense in her brain for herself.

I opened the model and went dumbfounded. Really!!! She made this model!!! It's just excellent. How does she knows this theory!!! It's banned from last 13 years. How does she know there is a theory like this!!! I just stared at the model. So, perfect. No one will believe that she has made it. But I can say she has made it by her own, I know how much intelligent she actually is.

" Hmm, Theory of Lawrence." I mumbled.

Related with each other!!!

I entered Central information section. I wanted to check something. I have a doubt. Only if it's true then Samantha deserves more than she is getting now.

If she is her, then why is she hiding!!! She should come out as herself. No one is going to do anything to her.

Need to clear it out now. I entered the Crystal Cryptography no of Professor Johannes Lawrence. I need to know something about him. It can make my doubt crystal clear.

I needed to wait for a minute. As it was a very old file to found and banned. I just don't know why!!! But now want to make my doubt clear.

If there was anyone else but me, they asked thousands of questions before giving access but it's not for me. I am able to enter any section I want to. I have right to do that.

I was searching the file I needed. There were a lot of files about his career, his various theories and books, his lectures still are there. But I needed something else. Where is this!!!

Suddenly, I got it. I smirked as I got it. I opened it quickly as I wanted to know that so bad.

This file is banned. Enter your identity code if you want the access to this file. But we won't be responsible if there is anything problem with it. We are discouraging this act.

There was still something left I shut it and went ahead.

Professor Johannes Lawrence's biography (banned and sealed)

Johannes Lawrence (2244-2276)

He was born in Tictan-4 city. He was only child of his parents. Being an extraordinary student he passed every section of Academy successfully. He became a professor at his age of 20.

He published many theories and created numerous code for special artificial intelligence. Even he had a code to translate the CODE OF SCOTT. He never published it ever. It was no where in his files and other codes. He always kept it secret and till this date one one knows what that code was.

He get married with Bianca Sierra the Technologist of Academy in 2269. 

They had a daughter. Scarlett Lawrence.

Professor Johannes Lawrence died in 2276 mysteriously. His wife was dead too. Till now no one had found out the reason of their death.

No one found Scarlett out. She was vanished too. According to date of birth Scarlett was born 22 September, 2270. She was only 6 when she lost her parents.

I closed the file. I got what I wanted. Scarlett Lawrence. Yeah, that can be possible.

" Trinity? " I called.

" Yes, sir?" Trinity respond.

" Find out Samantha Lawrence's bio data now." I ordered.

I needed to make this clear now at any cost. I needed to know the truth. I can't let it go now. It is eating me inside and I don't know why I have a feeling that there are something what is not clear, it's hidden.

" Here you go, sir got it." Trinity said and I looked at that.

Name : Samantha Lawrence
Parents: No parents
Date of Birth: 22 September,2270
Birth Place : Alictus City
Resident : National Orphanage Association
Blood Group : AB-
Eye Color : Deep Blue
Present Residence : Alictus City
Identity Code : HF19222270SL

Wow, Ms. Lawrence!!! Interesting!! I smirked. Just excellent, what a brilliant girl she is!!!

Successfully hiding herself from this whole world. Hiding her real identity. But why!! She should come to the Academy and Academy would have taken her responsibility.

" Trinity, find me a picture of Professor Johannes Lawrence." I said.

" Sure, sir." Trinity said.

Oh!!! She took after her dad. Really no need to match their DNA, what I was thinking for assuring that she is Scarlett Lawrence.

Same deep blue shinning eyes, same blonde hair, same expression expressing intelligence.

So, I got it. Wow, I never thought this girl is that cunning. What a plan she planned to hide herself. I knew she is brilliant but I got to know today she is more than brilliant.

But what is her intention!!! Why is she hiding herself!!

" Sir it's time to reach the Academy you have to attend lecture in 20 minutes. " Trinity said.

I grabbed my identity code and started for Academy. I hope she comes today to attend the lecture. I need to talk to her. She needs not to hide herself. Or she needs to!!!