Innocence at Bay

"Alright! This is your script, the fittings for your costume is tomorrow at nine in the morning, and you must act according to my instructions, is that clear?" Instructed Haruhi in an intimidated tone. Juvia was amazed, excited and as imagining her being on the big stage! With her Gray and was imagining a romantic kissing scene, having sparkling eyes and was, at the same time, listening to every single word that Haruhi says. While on the other hand, Gray had this 'I don't care' look on his face for the whole time Haruhi was talking.

The very strict and extremely bossy director noticed Gray's lack of enthusiasm. So she glared at Gray. Gray hasn't noticed the irritating glares Haruhi is giving him because he wasn't noticing her from the start.

"You!" She called. That caught Gray's attention. Gray snapped out of his thoughts and looked dumbfounded at Haruhi.

"What?" He asked. As they were staring at each other. Haruhi, with scary glare, and Gray not knowing why she's doing that, made the place have this dense atmosphere. Juvia just sat there, watching them be like little kids and fight. She suddenly giggled out of nowhere.

"Huh?" Said both Haruhi and Gray in sync. "Why are you laughing?" They asked.

"It's nothing. Please ignore me." with that being said, Haruhi snapped out of her pissed of attitude and came back to her senses.

"Alright, then." Said Haruhi as she backs away from the dense soon-to-be actor on stage. She turned her back and tried to fix the papers she was holding, but she still stood in front of them.

Gray stood up and crossed his arms. "Anyway." Said Gray. The director heard Gray and looked back. "how much are you gonna pay us for this play?"

She shrugged and smiled slyly. "I don't know."

"What??" Replied Gray. "Are you serious? You don't know!? We have to know! You're the Director. For heaven's sake! You-" Gray was stopped as she hits him with her rolled newspaper comedically, making Gray's cheek swollen red.

"Let me finish, idiot!!" She shouted. "I don't know. It all depends on how you act! If you act poorly you'll get low. If you act perfectly, you'll get a high pay. Got that?" She explained to both Gray and Juvia. Juvia still had that sparkling eyes and nodded. While Gray nodded stiffly, because every time he moves his head, his cheeks hurt a bit.

"Yeah, I got'ya!" Said Gray. Haruhi nodded in confidence.

"So, that's all! You two can go now. See you both tomorrow." Then she walked away.

Juvia turned to Gray who was rubbing his aching face.

"Gray~sama, are you okay?" She asked worries a bit.

"Yeah, I'm fine. and would you please remove the 'Sama~'." He stated in an irritated tone.

"This might teach you to listen once in a while. Let's go home now. It's getting late.." Juvia suggested as she stands up and waited for Gray. Both went home together under the light of the moon.

Gray walked Juvia home.

"Thank you.....Gray!" She said cheerfully, acknowledging Gray's need to be called Gray.

"No prob." Gray rubbed Juvia's head playfully and walked away. Gray passed a bridge feeling a little bit uneasy, he felt like something bad was happening. Then.....he suddenly saw.......

Okay! Juvia and Gray has had their times, but now we need something new.....like.....

"Okay! Okay! Tomorrow's the day! I can't wait! I can't believe I'm doing this! I mean, why am I freaking out? I've read hundreds of romantic novels! I should know what to do!" Levy shouted in her room while she stressed herself for tomorrow's..........date! With who? With..