Wedding and Frightful Fights

Start from the beginning

"You ruined the beginning of a beautiful day. I hate you." I growled. 

"Likewise." He says without looking at me as he parks the car. We get out two seconds later. We were now two hours late and I was supposed to help Khatirah with her hijab setting. I still had bangs under my eyes and well Sheath and I barely slept last night... mainly because we were skyping mini Aakifah.... Yes Aakifah gave birth to a lovely baby girl named Ayan about three years ago I guess. Oh.. but she's not the only new mother I know of...

"Amarah!" I say, spotting her and squealing. She was wearing a violet long Pakistani dress with sequins embedded.. almost all over it. "Assalamualaikum! Where are my boys?" I ask, looking around. Sheath politely says Salaam to Amarah's husband. 

"Waalaikumasalaam! Um... they're with their Uncle." Amarah said pointing to Yunus who was holding a two year old in his right arm and a two month old baby in his left. One of them was laughing and the other one was crying. I laughed. Afsar was watching Amarah intensly as I teased her and she blushed. That became the couple's habit. She would always tell me about how stiff Afsar was and all, and he barely talked to her. But the love he had for her was all that she needed. She already had two boys who were both born in the same month as their father. August. So basically, Afsar had a poker face which we would all laugh at. He became good friends with Sheath and even better friends with Jaffar. Oh right.. I forgot to mention it. But I'm sure anyone can guess who the groom was, right? I mean, it's obvious. If Khatirah's happy, then so are we. Besides... Jaffar changed for the better. Although Sheath and Jaffar are a little iffy of their friendship, they still meet with each other anyways. I can't count the numbers of how many times Jaffar apologized to me.

"How's it going with Sheath?" Amarah asked. I shook my head. 

"I'm telling you all this BECAUSE you're my best friend, but he's the worst guy eve..." Before I could finish, Sheath grabbed onto my shoulder's firmly and turned me to him. 

"Say it to my face." He said between gritted teeth. 

"I refuse to talk to such an insolent brat." I say as I turn back to Amarah. 

"Yo, don't treat him like that. His eyes might be watering up and he's probably tearing up because you're being so harsh." I gave it a thought and saw that his hand was no longer on my shoulder. When I looked back, he was tearing up... as he started laughing with his friends! What a jerk! 

"Jerk." I said loud enough for him to hear, then turned around back to Amarah. She laughed and asked me a couple of things until it came to the part... about children. 

"You guys have been married longer and you still don't have any children." Amarah was saying quietly. "What exactly is your plan?" She asked me. 

"Well... we're going to wait a little more, until Sheath finishes medical school." Sheath was in his second year of medical school, and sooner or later he was going to go to Syria InShaAllah (If Allah Wills)... but we thought it would be best to hold off having kids that long. As for me... I was completing my Alama course in an online Islamic University. I'm not a very dedicated person when it comes to sciences, but when it came to religion... I did pretty good. I was learning at my own pace and it felt amazing. I wanted to become a perfect teacher to my children which was working out pretty well because I started educating Sheath too... but he always beats me to Knowledge even when it comes to the field I'm an expert in! 

He's almost done his second year, right?" She asks. I nod. 

"Shall we go attack Khatirah now?" I ask Amarah with a grin. She grins back and we grab the kids from Yunus and go ask around for Khatirah. 

When we entered the room, Khatirah stood up worried. 

"Where were you guys?!" She asked worried.