nineteen

"so.... yoongi.." jihyun trails off, and I sigh. today i was supposed to get my 'results' from jimins family.

"you did have pretty good answers to our questions, buttt..." shit nothing good ever comes after the word but.

"but, we dont think youd be a good match for my brother," he finishes, and I gulp. I feel cold, and shitty, and I just feel terrible in general.

this could not be happening.

am I really going to have to get on my knees and beg for the man that cheated on me?

I look over at jimin, who looks just as shocked as I am.

"are you joking? how is he not the best choice? cant you see how much I love him?" he practically yells, and his mother looks at him for a second.

"honestly, with all due respect.. why not?" I ask, trying to sound as polite as possible. i maintain eye contact with jihyun, granted id probably piss myself if I looked at his oarents.

"you don't seem to love him as much as he loves you," his mom responds quietly, and I bite my lip. how am I supposed to properly say i love him even though I wont admit it because I'm still terrified he'll hurt me again?

"this might sound crazy as hell, but i dont trust him as much as I used to for obvious reasons, but I assure you I'm trying my best to forgive him and i love him so fucking much- excuse my language and I may come off as a little rude- but I refuse to let you seperate us no matter what because I simply can't live without him," I say quickly, running out of confidence as I speak. i wait for one of them to yell at me, but they don't.

"ah, good choice jimin, good choice," his mom says suddenly, and both jimin and I sigh in relief. he starts to laugh at himself, and he walks over to me, hugging me tightly. i cant help but smile, completely relieved.

"you see taehyung responded horribly. he was completely egotistical and narcissistic. he was like 'oh I promise you I'm perfect and jimin won't ever find anyone better," but obviously he found someone way better," jihyun explains, a small smile on his face.

"we knew you were still upset over what jimin did and we kind of thought you'd just give up. were glad you said that, yoongi. so, officially, we accept you," his mom says, bringing me even more relief. i nod at her, and then I look at jimin, who looks just as happy as I feel.

"anyway... to celebrate, we should go have dinner as a dysfunctional but ckose family," his dad says, his booking voice making me jump. I look at jimin, who nods, so I nod at his dad.

they discuss a bit, and then they leave to go get ready for the dinner, leaving jimin and I alone.

after a while, he speaks, his voice soft. "how close are you to forgiving me?"

"actually," I pause, letting my finger lightly trace his lips as our gazes lock. "i think I already have."

he smiles at me, surprising me by connecting our lips in a short kiss. he hugs me afterwards, and I just relish the feeling of having him in my arms.

"yoongi?" he mumbles against me, and I hum in response.

"i love you," he whispers, exhaling heavily. i can't fight back a smile.

"i love you, too."

-

angst to come :)

also smut too and bringing back the daddy/princess kinks since its been so long