twelve

by the time jimin had grabbed a glass of wine for himself as he massaged yoongi, the older had already stripped himself down to his boxers. both of them knew it wasnt the time to get intimate, but yoongi convinced himself it was just a massage.

slowly, jimin crawled over to the bed, taking a seat next to yoongi as his hand rested on his thigh.

"where do you want me to massage?" jimin askes softly, and yoongi points lazily to his shoulders and chest. jimin obeys, and with one hand he starts off by gently rubbing around his shoulders.

yoongi dozes off, sighing heavily. he tried his best to imagine it wasn't jimin touching him. it worked for a while, and he just let himself relax under his touch.

it worked up until the point jimin found it easier to massage him once he took a seat in yoongis lap, and it all felt too familiar and intimate.

yoongi could feel his cheeks heat up, but he didnt know why. he felt clammy and his heart was racing and his body felt cold. he was so nervous and he didn't know why.

but he opened his eyes slowly, only to see jimin looking completely focused. he didn't have a hint of anything sexual in his eyes, just the need to do his job.

that was until jimin stopped for a second second to look yoongi in the eyes, and his gaze softens. his hands slow down to just gentle caressing, and yoongi finds himself letting his hands wander to jimins thighs, holding onto them securely.

yoongi can't even help or stop himself as he slowly sits up, pushing jimin off him in the process so they can sit comfortably on the bed. his hand grips his neck softly behind jimins ear, and jimins confused gaze flickers between yoongis lips and his eyes. yoongi just stares back, his mouth agape as they get closer and closer.

as their lips just barely graze against each other, yoongi loses any dignity he had left, and he pulls back slowly. he shakes his head to clear it, laying back down and turning to the side.

jimin simply sits there, sadness and disappointment filling him up.

"why do you keep doing this, yoongi?" jimin whispers.

"doing what?"

"you keep pulling me in and then pushing me away and breaking my heart even more and you yell at me and whenever I try to give you what you want you push me away again. seriously yoongi, what do you want me to do?" jimin asks, and yoongi clenches his eyes shut as if it could block out everything.

"nevermind. I'll drive hyojoon to your mom's house since I'm on my way out anyway. whats the address?" jimin asks, putting on his shoes.

"its on the calender in the kitchen," he mumbles, and he just listens as jimin leaves him.

after a while yoongi realizes hyojoon and jimin are long gone, so he grabs his phone and dials a number he saved long ago for just this case.

"hello, I'm seokjin, how may I help you with your lover?"

-

hah