ten

yoongi got home rather early today, but he was still exhausted. jimin had been coming up with a plan all day, and today he settled for making him his favorite meal, watching his favorite tv show with him, and watching hyojoon as he took a relaxing bath.

once yoongi had settled down, Jimin began to make his favorite meal. it was rather odd his favorite meal was simple kimchi, but he made it anyway.

he called yoongi to the kitchen as he walked into his living room, noting hyojoon's knowing smile.

yoongi trudged into the living room, his back and neck aching from sitting so long. its not like he actually wanted to do something, hed just rather be sleeping.

"what?" he asks, rubbing his eyes. he sounds rather angry.

jimin is taken aback by his tone, but he smiles anyway.

"I made you some kimchi," he says, and yoongis face somewhat lights up. he shuffles into the kitchen, immediately digging into the food.

after a while, yoongi begins to think, and he sets the good down. he slowly looks at jimin.

"..why?" he asks, and jimin shrugs.

"well i dont know. I wanted to be nice. later on i can watch tv with you if you want. and you look exhausted so you can take a relaxing bath while I-"

"there's no need to do all this, jimin," yoongi says with a scowl. jimins smile falls.

"yoongi im trying to change for you," jimin says sadly, and yoongi just continues to glare at him.

"the problem wasnt that you werent a gentleman, jimin. so quit," he says, his voice dull. jimin swallows the lump in his throat.

he really really just wanted to do something nice for yoongi, especially since he just looked extra exhausted today.

and he really hated to be so sensitive, so he tried his best to blink away the tears welling in his eyes. but yoongi noticed anyway.

"don't cry, jimin. don't pull this bullshit on me," yoongi says, still angry but feeling a little bad he made jimin cry. it wasnt like he didn't like jimin, he was just too terrified hed get his heart broken again.

"youre right, I'm being stupid, I'm sorry," jimin says with a small laugh, wiping his eyes.

"but you really should take that bath offer up. youre tense," jimin says quietly, suddenly really just wanting to get out of yoongis house.

"i think I will," he says, finishing his kimchi. jimin nods, beginning to grab everything he came to yoongis house with.

"but jimin.. do you think you could stay here tonight? last night was.. well, it was nice. i missed that, and even if I haven't forgiven you yet it made me feel a lot better," yoongi says shyly, surprising jimin.

'only do what hes comfortable with.'

"sure," he says softly, setting his stuff back down. yoongi cleans up his plate, not saying a word to jimin as he passes him to go to his room

Jimin listens as he starts the bath water, and he sits there for a second. now was the perfect time to call seokjin.

he dialed the number again, sighing in relief when he picked up on the third ring.

"hello?"

"hey seokjin, its jimin."

"oh, hey! whats up?"

"well something happened and I wanted to know what to do."

"ah, spill."

"well when he got home I made him his favorite food and at first he was fine with it but then I asked why and I said it was because he looked exhausted and stuff and I told him if he wanted I would watch his favorite show with him and watch hyojoon as he took a bath but he got mad and sad the problem wasnt my manners and told me to stop. I'm really sensitive so I started crying and he told me to stop so I did and I said I was sorry and I told him he should still take a bath though and he said he would. hes not accepting my favors."

"ah, what else happened?"

"when I was getting ready to go, he asked me to stay because he said what happened last night made him feel better."

"last night?"

"the cuddling thing."

"ohh yea. good news is it sounds like hes breaking a little. I think he actually does like you, but like I said hes afraid you're gonna ruin him. you should still do nice things for him, but dont go overboard with it. alright?"

"okay."

"what do you like about him?"

Jimin sat still for a second, a smile creeping on his face.

"i dont know, man. like I like him a lot. his voice is deep and raspy and it's one of my favorite outside features. he never laughs, but when he does i love it so much. it's a really pretty sound, but he says he hates it. he pretends like nothing gets to him, but he used to be so soft for me. it made me feel special. it's so nice to be around him. I just really really like his company."

"you must be really mad you messed that up, huh?"

"yea, I.. hate.."

jimin trailed off as he realised yoongi had come into the room, staring at him blankly. "forgot my phone," he says quickly, grabbing his phone and practically sprinting back to his room

"jimin? you there?"

"yea, yoongi walked in. im pretty sure he heard everything I said."

"that's good! that way he knows you're serious about these feelings for him since youre talking ahout him like that when he isnt there."

"yea."

"well I gotta go, I've got a client. update me tomorrow, yea?"

"sure."

they disconnect the call, and jimin simply sits at the table, alone.

he could've sworn it was forty five minutes before he decided to leave the table, making his way to hyojoons room to make sure she was asleep. thankfully she was, so jimin continued his way to yoongis room. 

he settled down on yoongis bed, only for a couple minutes, before realising there was soft snoring coming from the bathroom.

he quietly made his way to the bathroom, only to see yoongi had fallen asleep. jimin chuckled to himself, but then frowned upon realizing he thought every little thing yoongi did was cute

he was so damn whipped and yoongi made his heart flutter so much.

he managed to get yoongi onto his bed and clothed without violating him, and by the time jimin had settled into the bed within close proximity of yoongi, the older boy was barely awake when he mumbled something into jimins hair.

and he could have sworn it made him melt.

"s'nice t' be aroun' you too, minnie."

-

i fell asleep in the bathtub an hour and a half before school once lmao

do y'all even know how wrinkly that shit is like god damn

also im actually really invested in this and glad I actually have smth I wanna do with this hot damn