The Truth Comes Out

"What is it, Grandma?"
"Well, first I need to tell Nya". 

"What is it Nya, do you know?" Asked Gordon  "No well, I'm not sure and if I knew I would have already told you".

"Ok, Grandma, you have to tell all of us not just her".

"So I don't know how to say this but... when your father was alive you had guys had a baby.... I'm sorry I'm not sure if I should tell you this and I don't think is the right way! And also I think Nya should hear it first"

"The right way to tell us what Grandma? And what does Nya get to know before us" Gordon says

"If you don't tell any of us how are we supposed to find out? Questions Scott.

"Boys get out to go help someone or something, you to Kayo, please. I need to speak to Nya alone before I tell you. No eavesdropping or else I'll be the only cooking for the next week!" Grandma Tracy threatens. The boys and Kayo leave.

"So Nya there's no easy way to tell you this but you are my granddaughter. I know this is hard to believe but this letter will explain everything just read it before you say anything" Grandma Tracy passes a letter in an envelope labelled Nya. As she reads tears stream down her face and she hugs grandma Tracy.

"I can believe this I actually have a family! Nya exclaims do the others know? She asks

"They have no clue they were young when Jeff your dad disappeared and took you with him before he went and faced the hood. Do you want to let your brother know that they are your brothers? And plus all the photos with you in them are all hidden

"But how and would they even believe me"?

"Nya my darling how about we play a joke on them"? "All of them Grandma"! "Yes, indeed my dear". They go over the plan. Grandma opens the door down to the hanger and yells for everyone to come as Mackenzie hysterically crying echos through the hall. Everyone rushes from the hanger to the living room where Mackenzie is shaking and crying with a letter in her hand. Virgil rushes to her and settles her down on the couch and calms her down.

"Grandma, what happened? Why is Mackenzie crying we know that it probably has something to do with that note"!

"Guys it's ... not something bad it's... Mackenzie tries to say between hiccups from crying. Gordon can you read the letter out please" Mackenzie asks.

"Sure thing Nya. Gordon reads it once over before saying guys it says that she's our sister. We have a sister, congrats shortie your no longer the youngest. Everyone turns to Grandma and all ask at the same time is this true"?
"Yes, guys she's your little sister". "We have a little sister!

"Does she have her own Thunderbird"?

"Yes, yes she does, Nya go down to the hanger and boys take her to where everyone is banned from entering and you will find it there"! Grandma Tracy orders.