Flashbacks

"Virgil have you figured out why I'm having these flashbacks?"

"Well I think that it because yoir brain is past revealing memories that where you have been traumatized or your have forgot about them. When trauma happens, the way the mind remembers an event is altered. These memory disturbances can create vidid involuntary memories that enter consciousness causing the person to re-experience the event."

"Ok so basically what you're saying is something happened to me in the past and its revealing itself now?"

"Yeah that's exactly what in saying Nya, but I still have no idea on what or who is triggered it though".

"Bye boys I'm going to make dinner. What do you think of mac and cheese?"

"That's my favorite" replies Nya.

Grandma Tracy screams and collapses on to the wooden floor. Virgil grabs his first aid kit beside him and both him and Scott  jump up and sprint to her. They see her lieing on the floor with her hands on her head.

Flashback

"You guys be nicer to your sister or else. Yes grandma. Come here Ny..."

Flashback over

"Grandma are you all right?"

"Yeah I'm fine I just had a flashback"
"I think I know what causing them to have flashbacks. Its because of...
Before Virgil can finish explaining his theory Nya and Grandma Tracy both drop to the ground at the same time and their eyes roll to the back of their heads. On the way down Nya hit her head on the table so Virgil grabs her and stabilizes her neck while Scott gets Alan to go get Gordon to from the pool to help Virgil so he can look after Grandma Tracy. Gordon runs in " did Grandma Tracy give herself and Nya food poisoning?"

"Gordon this is no time for joking they're having flashbacks"

"Oh squidsticks"

Nya's Flashback
She see the time when she gets pushed into the pool and nearly drowns"
Nya's Flashback over

Grandma Tracy's Flashback
Her son saying goodbye for the last time before he died and him taking a female version of him with him.
Flashback over.
They both wake up and Nya trys to get up but both Virgil, Scott and Gordon won't let her.
"Guys just let me sit up I'm fine"
"You're not fine you hit you head when you had a flashback"

"Nothing hurts Virgil promise if your really so worried you can take me down to the medical bay and check me out"

"Ok I will do that soon but as I was saying before I think I know why this is happening, but first I must ask is their something that either of you aren't telling us?"

"Nothing that I have t all already told you"

"Grandma?"

" Nope nothing at all comes to mind clearing lieing straight to the boys. Actually wait a second their is something now that I think about it but well I promised to your father that never tell it"

"Please grandma we need to now so we can prevent these flashback from happening"

"Okay um well it's us. It's something to do our family but you guys won't remember because you were so little.
John then appears in hologram form.

"Thunderbirds we have a situation"