chapter 7

Rhys POV

As me and Cody drive away from my house with Marie waving goodbye to us as we drove off going out of the driveway. 

"Rhys where are we going now?" Cody sounds a little worried as he ask me this.

"we're going to go to my house in Miami. You'll like it there." Cody looks at me still looking the most worried I've ever seen him. I want to make him happy. Cody has been my whole world since I first saw him.  I want to do something that will take Cody's mind off of things. I start thinking and I found something that will take Cody's mind off of everything.

*********** a couple of days later

After days of preparation I have I have everything in place for my surprise. Cody is going to be so happy now that he is going to forget about everything. Getting things prepared was kind of hard since Cody has a hard time with this.

I smile as I think of the day I planned for us. I walk to the bed Cody is in and try to wake him up,but like always he just rolled over and cover his face. I shake him to try and wake him up. I finally got tired of trying to wake him so I pick him up and take him to the bathroom. I feel him start to move.

I sit him on the towel and start to undress him. Cody fully wakes up as I start the shower and set it at the right temperature for Cody. "Are you up now baby?"

"I'm not your baby." I smile. "Cody you will always be my baby no matter what happens in the past and in the future now get in the shower you stick." I laugh.

"Turn around so you don't see anything Rhys." "But I already seen all of you" I look at him up and down " I can see all of you right now."

Cody blushes and covers his body. "When did you undress me Rhys!"

"Like 10 mins ago." I smile and start to walk out. "Hurry and take your shower I want to take you some where today."

"Ok now get out."

I walk out and shut the door.

***********************
A/N

Sorry guys it took me so long to update. I've been busy with college. I'll try to update more that I have a schedule for all of my stuff now.