chapter 3

Ryhs POV

I put Cody in the back of the van that I rented just for this. I stopped for a minute to watch as he peacefully slept in the back of the van.

*********************************
30 mins later

Now that I think about it Cody hasn't had anything to eat for a day or so. I didn't want to starve my baby. I love him to much to stave him.

So I stopped at a 7/11 on the side of the highway to get him something he'll like to eat when when he got up

I walked into the store and got his favorite things Andy's Hot Fries, a root beer, a chocolate chip muffin, and a monster. I paid for the things and went back to the van. Cody was starting to wake up. His eyes start to flutter open.

He started to panic and look around him. "Where the hell am I." He yelled.

"Your on the way to my house." I calmly explained.

"Why the am I on the way to your house. The last thing I remember is watching a movie in my living room and suddenly feeling sleepy."

"You were feeling sleepy its because of the drugs I put in your soda."

He looked so scared of my. Why is he scared I would never hurt my baby in anyway.

"Don't be scared 'cause i would never hurt you."

"How do i know that."

"Because i care for you, that's why i took you from that house."

******************************
A/n
Cliffhanger
Sorry guys you have to wait for the next chapter.

Oh P.S. that's Rhys in the pic