ch 6

*marie at the top*

Cody pov

I looked at Marie and hide behind Rhys. "Hhhhhi" i stuttered.

"You don't have to be afraid of me Cody between me and Rhys I'm more harmless than him." I start to relax as Marie say this to me. I slowly step form behind Rhys and looked at Marie. She did look harmless she was very angel like.

She was right Rhys did kidnap me and the only reason i got from him doing it was because he likes me. As I'm thinking about all of this Rhys and marie start talking to each other.

"Rhys are you really going through with this." Marie ask.

"Yeah I love him and no one in his life has ever cared about him enough to take him out of that house." I look at rhys shocked. He was right too no one at school or at home ever cared about me enough to check up on me or love me.

"Marie I need to take him away from all of the hurt in him."

Marie looked at me with a sad look in her eyes and tears start coming down her angelic face. Rhys goes closer to her and wipe her face with his fingers. "Go before I change my mind and you better make him happy where ever you're going." Marie says as she crys harder.

Rhys take take my hand and lead me to the van. He opens my door and shouts to Marie " Just give me a week Marie and I will call you with the location to come and visit.