chapter 4

Cody's POV

I was shocked to hear him say that. This man who kidnapped me says he loves me and my own parents can't even stand to be around me. This handsome man just had to say the words I been longing to hear all my life. But I know I can't let him into my life.

It was quite for a while in the van because I didn't know what to say.

"So when did you start stalking me." I asked really wanting to know.

"While it was two years ago that I saw you for the first time. You where walking down a street. But it wasn't your looks that got me it was the expression you wearing on your face. You looked like you were hurting. I couldn't just leave you alone. I just had the feeling that I needed to protect and watch over you."

"So you want to protect me. That's why you kidnapped me."

"Yes Cody. And because I love you."

"Stop saying that you weirdo."

"Why would I stop saying something that's true."

"How am I suppose to know its true the only thing I know is that someone kidnapped me and staked me for months."

It got very silent after Cody said that.

Rhys started back driving after that. The silence was the worst thing in my life because my mom and dad were always quite when they were around me.

************************************
20 mins later

"Cody please know that I love you and would never hurt you, when I saw you on the streets I just had to get you away from what was ever hurting you so I kidnapped you to give you a happier life than before."

"I guess I understand you Rhys."

"Cody we are almost to my house do not touch , eat, or wear anything unless I give it to you got it."

Rhys got scary for the first time I meet him when he said that. I don't know if I want to go in the house if it was going to change him so much.

"Don't be scared Cody. We are only stopping at this house to get clothes than we're going to my other house."