10

Skylar POV

" So let me get this straight you think your pregnant" she looked at me confused.

" yes Queen and I need you to go to the clinic with me" I checked my watch.

"Oh look they just opened so can we please go I just wanna know if I'm am or not "I plead her

" ok ok come on" she got up getting her keys

" so which one do you go to when you found out you was pregnant with little Chris "I looked at her while she's focused on the road.

She sighed" Well I went to Kirkland obgyn and that's where I'm taking you and they are the top best women's clinic in the A so you should thank a sista"

" ha your welcome but I'm scared tho I'm not ready this is a big step for me" I said already sweating.

" damn girl you all right you ova there sweating bullets like you stole something"

" I-I don't know Its so damn hot in here put the AC on" I said taking off my shirt showing my t-shirt.

Feeling the air on me I felt a little better, I don't know how I got that hot so quick. Feeling the car stop I opened my eyes to see we are here damn she wasn't lying about the place.

 Feeling the car stop I opened my eyes to see we are here damn she wasn't lying about the place

" ok go check in and I'll be ova there at the cafe getting me some food" she walked off.

Walking up next I checked in and now going through the information stuff long ass shit.

" mom can you please leave it alone I know your still mad" some little girl said who looked to be a teenager.

" You damn right I should be mad at your lil hot ass out here popping pussy and shit when you should be in school and you only but fourteen years old"

" oh my goodness she's only fourteen" I heard a white lady said shaking her head next to me.

I looked at her and shook my head" the mother is wrong talking to her like that she should be on her and tell her from right to wrong" I said as the other pregnant women mhm