7

Skylar POV

As days went by I've been ignoring august since that night went down. I don't know what the hell came over him but I'm just going to stay to my self and grind hard to make more money and got the hell out .

Finishing up my make up I went downstairs to see him talk with a group of niggas I guessing his friends . I went back upstairs to get my purse and keys but I can't find them.

I looked everywhere in my room with no sign of it.

I went downstairs again and that's when it caught my eye. My keys and purse is on the bar and if I go in there he would see me and try to say something .

" just go in and get your stuff and they wouldn't notice you" I mumbled
As I walked in grabbed my stuff by that fail.

" hey Skylars " I heard a familiar voice

" shit" I mumbled as I turned around seeing Chris come up to me and hugged me. " hey Chris"
I said as I seen some other people in her a lord do they look fine as hell.

"Wassup where you about to head "he said a august looked at me .

I was going to the store and get food to cook later on. I said

"Oh shit what you cooking cause you know" he said rubbing his hands together .

I don't know yet I'm still thinking I said as I was walking away but he stopped me dammit.

" oh come meet everyone before you leave and get some chips for me please" he asked as I nodded my head and went in living room.

"Ok so this is Bryson" he pointed he's a cute chocolate. I smile and waved

"Ok this is trey" he point to also cute one