4

Skylar POV

Next morning

"Good morning august" I said as he walked in the kitchen.

"Morning" he mumbled

"You ok you sound down"I look over at him.

Don't worry about that nigga he's just salty as hell Chris said coming out of no where.

August smacked his teeth and looked at Chris. " nigga how in the hell did you even get in my house he said.

Chris held up a key" you should stop leaving your spare key under the door mat". He said smirking.

I laughed and shook me head.

"So Skylar did you cook cause a nigga is hungry". Chris said rubbing ha stomach.

Yea I cooked the actual eggs,bacon,pancakes  grits and homemade biscuits with gravy that goes with it I said sipping on my coffee.

"Damn Ma you cook all of this "he came back with a plate.

"Yea I just didn't wanna go with a empty stomach" I said shrugging my shoulders.

They both came back with plates and started eating.

Damn Ma this shit good can I get seconds matter fact let me take a plate home I'm come back for lunch and dinner.

I laughed "yea get what you want just put the dishes in the sink I'll was them".i said

"Woah the doctor said take it easy on the ankle" he said.

"I know I just wanna do this out of the kindness of my heart". I said

"Ight just take it easy coo"he said getting to put his plate in the sink.

I nodded my head and got up use my crutches.
As you can see I sprained my ankle its a little swollen but I'll be ok.
Walking to the kitchen I I started washing all the dish. While washing them I just thinking about august how he seem like he has more to the story. I shook my head and turn off the water and drying hands.

"Hey Skylar" august called me as I looked up at him. He have a really good looked jaw line and how prefect and strong it is.

"Yea" I answered

"How would you like to go shopping"?

Yea I was about to ask you that I don't wanna keep wearing your girls clothes. I said being honest that I really didn't keep wanna were that bitch clothes the shit don't even fit right.

Ight coo just put on some shoes and get in the car he said walking off to get his keys.
*************************

"So where we going first" I asked him

"First we are going to the Apple Store to get you a new phone then the mall to your clothes and other stuff y'all girls be getting". He said

I nodded my head as my song came on I turned it up and started singing and yes I can sing .
V1 (Justin):
I woke up this mornin'
And heard the T.V sayin' somethin'
About disaster in the world and
It made me wonder where I'm goin'
There's so much darkness in the world
But I see beauty left in you girl
And what you give me let me know that we'll be alright