3

Skylar POV

"Well that's all for today take it easy on the ankle it should heal in about 6 weeks ". The doctor said

Ok thank you I smiled.

The doctor left and it's just me and that dude.

"So tell me about your self "...

"Skylar my name is skylar I'm 20 years old um I don't have any family relatives my mom passed away when I was eighteen and I already told you about my dad and brother"

"Skylar my name is skylar I'm 20 years old um I don't have any family relatives my mom passed away when I was eighteen and I already told you about my dad and brother". I said as he shook his head .

"Damn I'm sorry ma-"

"No it's ok things happen-"

"Babe I'm back" some girl shouted as she came in the living room.

"Who is this bitch you got in here August"?

What a min hold the hell up did she just call me a bitch shit Finna get real.

Jessica shut the hell up and go upstairs I gotta talk to you for a min. He said getting up.

I shook my head and turn on the tv but turn the volume down to zero do I can here what the hell they talking about .

August POV

"Don't touch me who is that hoe you got up in here why is she here are you cheating on me"-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN" I yelled at her

" Shut up and listen to me all you fucking do is run yo damn mouth off and don't learn how to shut up sometimes.  The reason why she here is because I found her in my pool and she going through some things right now  so imma let her stay here and if you don't like it get to stepping".

She look at me like a got two heads.

"Are you dumb or "-

"Nah I'm helping her out so whatcha gone do"?

"Fine you no what I don't care long as she and you stay away from each other and I'm not playing". She rolled her eyes.

Mhm I said leaving to go back downstairs.

"Is everything alright I don't wanna be in the middle of everything". She said

"Nah nah you good she just tripping but how would you like to stay here" I asked her.

"Yea that's fine thank you  " she smiled.

I turned to see Jessica leaving again. I shook my head and sat down.

"You need told me about you tell me". She smiled.

I chuckled "I'm august I'm 22 years old from Nola and I sing".

"Wow really let hear"

"Look me up first Ma "I smirked.

"I'll do that if I have a phone"she said.

"Oh um use my laptop" I said getting for her.

"Thanks so you said august what"? She said

"Alsina " I said

She  typed in my name on google as it popped up.

Oh you go a lot of song but to be honest I have never heard of you I'm sorry but it's true. She said

Damn hearing that she never heard of my kinda broke my heart but I'll get over it she really going to get to know me if you know what I mean.

"August" she called my name ripping me out of my thoughts.

"Yo my bad".

"I like your music it's really good". She said.

"Thanks- the door bell ringed.

I got up and answered it.

Yo aug why you didn't answered yo phone I thought we was supposed to be-

Not not man I'm busy I told Chris.

Man excuse me I'm hungry you got some food? His greedy ass said going in my kitchen as I closed the door.

I walked in the living room where I said Chris and Skylar talking always trying trying to talk to people.

Yea I'm really a big fan she said  to him.

How in the hell  you a  big of him but you never heard of me.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

🗣Excuse mistakes 🗣

🎬STAY TUNE 🎬