Update + New Reading List

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to access this account for quite some time, and I've been unavailable to take requests. I feel terrible to have kept you all waiting, because I also know how it feels to want feedback on a story I've written. 

On that note, I'm back to reviewing your stories! I've been getting many requests (my head's spinning at the thought of reading every single one), so I unfortunately won't be able to get to them all. I'll be reviewing the stories requested from the past month to make up for the wait, and all those who put in requests before that will need to request them again in the comments. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'll try to get to as many as I can in order to help fellow writers. 

This reading list is so that everyone knows what story I'm going to be reviewing next and where on the list your story is. I politely ask that you do not rush me into reading your story. If you followed all the rules and do not see your story here, feel free to PM me.  

Without further ado, here's the new reading list:

Chosen For The Vampire (Done)

I'm Writing This For You (Done)

The Lake Love (Done)

The Bunny Followed Me Home From School Today (Done)

Just One Yesterday (Done)

Chasing Immortality (Done)

Revenge (Done) 

Running With Romeo

The Midnight Light

Chasing Gray

Chained to Your Soul

Ready Or Not... Here I Come

The Owner of His Heart

Amnesia

The Survivor

The Gang Leader's Secret

Immortal Love

Baby Steps

Dear Vincent

The Dragon of Russia