"What was your favorite class?" Ian asks as he roughly handles the controller. "Probably Psychology," I answer, going back over classes in my head. "Really? Make any new friends?" He asks, still concentrated on his game. "Nah, I just talked to Liam," I shrug, Ian going slightly stiff at the mention of his brother's name. "Oh," He simply says, pretending like it didn't bother him. "Are you going to that party tonight?" "Yeah," I answer simply, starting to tickle the little boy in my lap. He squirms and giggles as my fingers dance over his sides. "What I meant to ask is if you're going with anyone," Ian confesses, and I act as if what he said didn't shock me. "Yeah, Liam is taking me," I say, still tickling Wyatt. He seems disappointed, but quickly recovers, "Oh, thats cool." All of the boys glance around at each other, even Wyatt, and they all seem kind of shocked. "What?" I question, not knowing whats wrong with them.

"Nothing," Jameson shrugs, "we just didn't know you were into Will." My arms drop to the couch as if there were twenty pound weights tied to each wrist, and my mouth hangs open on it's own accord, "I'm not." I state, sure of myself, wondering why they'd think that. "C'mon, Ana, don't play dumb. We all see how you look at each other." Brian accuses, and I do a double take. "How I look at him? You mean with annoyance? I don't know what you guys think you know, but theres nothing going on between Liam and I. Nothing." I repeat surely, trying to convince them. "Who are you trying to convince, Analise? Us or yourself?" Ian spits, his sudden outburst frightening me. I open my mouth to say something back, then quickly shut it, clenching my jaw out of anger.

"I have nothing to prove to you." I say, standing and making my way back to my room. Once I'm there, I shut the door and lock it, then sit on the bed.

Ah solitude.

After about half an hour of just sitting in silence, I decide to go ahead and take a shower. Thinking Liam won't be home for a while, I don't bother locking the door before getting into large tiled compartment. I vigorously wash my hair and body, softly humming an Of Kings and Orderlies song as I do. As I turn off the shower, I start to sing, "Everything is hazy, drugs are getting to me lately," As I open the shower curtain, I glance up and see Liam staring dead at me. We're both frozen for a moment before I scream in panic, jumping back into the shower. "I'm indecent you pervert!" I yell at him, earning a loud chuckle from the other side of the curtain.

"Analise, you're acting like I've never seen a girl naked before," He says, making me seem as a fool. "Yeah, but you've never seen me naked!" I shriek. "Yes I have," He chimes, and i huff. "Get out so I can finish getting ready," I demand, but as far as I can hear, he's not going anywhere. "Leave!" I hiss, hoping to hurt his feelings so he'll go. "You have to come out first." He states his conditions and I roll my eyes. "No, you horny teenage boy! You'll see me!" "Exactly," He states and I huff once more, crossing my arms over my chest. "You're disgusting, you know that?" "Yeah, and it's not going away so get used to it!" He tells me, and suddenly a towel is dropped on my head. "Gee thanks," I say, wrapping it around my body then stepping out of the shower. His eyes instantly size me up, his shoulders shrugging after he's eye-raped me, "See? Easy as pie, Ana. Easy as pie." He says, then slowly leaves into his room.

I growl at him after he's gone, then get to work on getting my hair dried and applying my makeup. After I'm done, I find an outfit consisting of a white lace shirt with quarter-length sleeves, a pinkish-brownish (almost taupe) high-waisted skirt, and a beanie the same color. I slide on my white vans to complete it, then pull pieces of my hair to the front. I exhale shortly, fixing myself, then spraying perfume all around me and letting the smell settle into my clothes. I suddenly hear my phone ring from my room and I hurry in there to answer. "Hello?" I say without checking caller ID. "Ah, ma cherie! We've missed you, yes!" I hear Cher's parisian accent carry. "Oh, hello Cher. What do you need?" I answer in a monotonous tone. "Ana, you're father and I heard about your new living arrangements, and we think you should come to Paris instead of this California, yes?" She says, and my blood boils.

"Then why didn't he call himself? Cher, I'll come to Paris when my father actually shows any ounce of an interest in me. Oh, and tell him his child support was due two weeks ago," I say, then hang up on her, slamming my delicate phone on onto the dresser. I scoff and shake my head, glancing over to the clock on my dresser- 6:58. Wow. Time sure flies when you're trying to find an outfit and get ready. Suddenly, theres a knock on my door, and Liam comes in. "Ready to go, Ana-blue-eyes?" I look him up and down before responding- white v-neck, straight legged blue jeans, vans, and his leather jacket- "Yeah," I quickly recover from my trance-like state after seeing him looking so hot.

"Well come on then," He holds out his hand, and I gingerly place mine in his. He yanks me up, sending me colliding into his chest. "O-oops," I stutter, trying to pull back from him. "Ah-ah-ah! Are you trying to run from me?" He seems amused by my embarrassment, and my cheeks flush even more red. "N-no." "N-no," He mocks me, then whispers in my ear, "Good." His hot breath blows on my neck, sending shivers through me. What's happening to me? I've never been affected by Liam like this before, so whats changed? "Well, lets go princess," He says with a smirk, then guides me out of the room.

This may actually be fun.

Reminders:

No drinking

No drugs

NO SEX!

But as Liam drags me out to his car, I believe that not doing those things are going to be very difficult...especially the last one...

Whatever happens, happens. Just try not to give in so easily! You've got this, Annie.

I smile at that voice encouraging me, and I suddenly find my confidence as I'm sitting beside Liam in his 1957 orange Ford pick-up truck. I slightly scoot closer to him, and he seems to notice, laying his arm over my shoulders. "Tonight, Ana, I'm gonna rock your world." His words hold a double meaning, making me shiver, noticeably to my dismay. He laughs and pulls me closer, keeping me planted to him by his heavy, yet comforting, arm.

Oh yeah. I'm gonna have fun.