Chapter One

Dedicated to @emmy_dee and @mittsiePi love you guys <3  I also hope you like this story because I freaking love it XD

Darkness.

That's all I saw when I had woken up. 

I was laying down on grass that was slightly damp. I could feel the wind gently breeze through it. I could feel the soft blades of grass under the palms of my hands. At first, I had thought that I fell asleep in the yard but when I opened my eyes, there were treetops covering the sky. I looked around and saw nothing but trees. Confused, I sat up and looked around. I was in the woods but these were different kind of woods, something I had never seen before. The place was beautiful and looked greener than I had ever seen in my life. In the distance, there was a sound of water as if someone was scooping out of it. I was confused and startled. How in the heck did I end up here?

Where was I?

I remember felling asleep on my bed and I wake up in a good smelling forest and familiar sounds and looks that I've seen before.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked over to the left and saw a figure coming towards me. I saw the brown boots,  the white tights. My mind was whirling. As I looked up,  my heart sped up faster and faster. This can't be happening to me. This wasn't real at all. This guy was in a video game. There was no way in hell he was actually real.

That's when I heard screaming. A very familiar scream that was making my heart shatter. That was my sister, well one of them and I hoped to God that I could save her. I fumbled to my feet,  the guy wasn't looking towards me but to the screaming girl. I looked at him and then back to the forest.

"Well,  go!" I told him.  I knew exactly who this man was. He was Link and for some reason, I was in his little place. I don't know what is happening but that scream was to my sister.

Link looked at me and then back to the woods, "follow me," he said and starts to run. I run behind him and my head is spinning. What in the hell is happening to us?  Did I drag my friends into her somehow?  How in the world did I even get in here?!

"Stop!" Link called.

We reached the outside of the woods and for some odd reason, I didn't stop. That's when I felt a hand grasp on my shirt and I looked down and saw that I was looking down at the cliff. I gasped and saw a waterfall and water down below.

"I said stop," Link comments.

He pulls me back with a tug and I turn around and see him. He didn't look like he did in the game. I mean he did but more real. His dirty blond hair was covered by that big pointy green hat. He had on the green tunic with a mash underneath it. His sash to hold his sword and shield. On the sash was small bombs and there was a pouch on his waist that I guess held rupees.

He looked a lot more attractive in real life.

I our my hand up to his face and poked his cheek. He rose an eyebrow and his big blue eyes looked at me with uncertainty. He was real! His face was actually flesh. I looked at his pointy ears and saw the blue hoop on his right ear.

"Your real," I whispered.

"Yeah," he grabbed my hand, I felt his brown leather fingerless gloves on my hand,  and he tugged it away from his face and dropped it to his side,  "I said watch it," he said. It wasn't a stern voice that link had. It was more quiet and shy type of voice. In the video game,  he never spoke. I mean you heart him grunt and such but that was it.

I heard another yell and comosion down from the cliff. Down below were little wooden homes and these tiny green people standing around. In the middle of the horse drawn buggy was purple hair which was my sister.

I gasped,  "they have Crystal!"

"Stay," he whispered and I blinked and Link was gone. Whatever was happening,  I knew that it wasn't good.