New Years Eve [HanzoXMcCree]

Start from the beginning

Once in the room Hanzo sat on the bed and looked around, seeing a few things around. There were bullet shells all over the place, a dart board with three red darts stabbed into the bullseye. There was an ashtray, a cigar beside it but fresh and new. The room had the scent of McCree all over it, and it contended Hanzo for some reason.

“McCree… Come here a moment.” Hanzo said, a devilish smile on his face.

“What is it?” McCree said as he stood in front of Hanzo, the Japanese man standing in front of him. McCree was surprised with his boldness, one of his hands reaching down to his crotch and grasped his cock from over his pants. McCree cursed in his head, feeling found out.

“I knew you felt hard before…” Hanzo said with a small smirk, face still flushed from all the rum in his system.

“I tried to hold back earlier darlin’.” McCree chuckled, then pushed Hanzo down on the bed. “Can't stop myself now sweetheart.”

Hanzo widened his eyes when the cowboy suddenly kissed him. McCree gripped the bed besides Hanzo's head, licking his bottom lip. Hanzo followed his lead and opened his mouth. He felt McCree slide his tongue into his mouth, making Hanzo panic. This was too fast for him.

“McCree…” Hanzo said when they parted lips a moment. McCree was right back on him, giving Hanzo little time to try and speak again. McCree bit his bottom lip, making Hanzo groan and press his hands against the cowboys chest.

“M-McCree….” Hanzo protested, but he gasped as he felt McCree crotch press against his own. He grew even more nervous, feeling something long and hard against him.

“Jesse!!” Hanzo shouted, making McCree pull away from him.

“S-Sorry… I shouldn't of done that…” McCree pulled back, about to get off him, but he felt Hanzo grab his shirt and pull him back down.

“N-No… don't stop… just… taken it slow. I've never…” Hanso said as he looked away from McCree.

“Don't mention it babydoll. I'll take it slow. Don't got to be ashamed of it bein’ your first time.” McCree said as he moved back on the bed, sitting on it as he sat Hanzo on his lap. They looked at each other, and there was a small moment between them. If was if they knew each other, and how this was going to happen. Hanzo pulled off McCree's hat and put it aside, smoothing his hands over his bearded cheeks. Hanzo closed the space between them and kissed him again, only this time they were going slower, gentler. McCree grabbed the rubber band in Hanzo's hair and let it loose. He smoothed his fingers over his scalp, and Hanzo seemed to melt in McCree's arms. It was if he knew how to calm him down.

As they continued to kiss, they started to undress each other. Hanzo's leather jacket was off him in a moment, along with McCree's chest plate and his serape. They smoothed their hands against each other, exploring every ridge and corner of their well kept muscular bodies. McCree pulled his mouth away from Hanzo's, moving it down his neck. He kissed Hanzo's throat, his facial hair tickling his skin. He sucked and nibbled all over his throat, Hanzo letting out a very happy moan as McCree left him a little love bite. McCree made quick work of Hanzo's shirt, tossing it across the room once it was off him. He looked at him and took a moment to gaze at his dragon tattoos.

“Nice ink.” He whispered, then pulled Hanzo back to him, his lips trailing down Hanzo's chest.

McCree took a moment to play with Hanzo's chest, kissing and nibbling his pecks. He placed a few kisses over the dragon tattoo, then licked up the middle of his chest. Hanzo was protesting quietly, the feeling of his chest being played with something odd to him. He quickly changed his mind when McCree took one of his nipples into his mouth. Hanzo bit his lip to quiet himself, the sensation of the cowboys lips locked on his now hard nipple sending heat down his stomach. It wasn't too soon after that Hanzo let out another moan, much to McCree's liking. He couldn't help himself. Hanzo's chest was toned and plump, making it irresistible for McCree's mouth.