5- Flight Recorder

Seegson. Tomorrow. Together -Working Joe

.........................

Amanda and I walk out of the transit car and I look back as the door closes. "Axel was right." I say, making Amanda stop and look at me. "About what?" "There's a monster here."

"Samantha," Amanda starts, but I quickly stop her. "Whatever killed him wasn't a human, hell it wasn't even an animal!" I say to her and she sighs.

"I know, but let's just hope we don't see it again." Amanda says and I take out my map. "This way." I say and she nods as we walk towards a set of stairs.

I stop after we walk up the stairs and I see another map. I pick it up to see it's an updated one that shows this section of the station. I roll up the other one and put in away as I hold this one.

"Through here." Amanda says and I nod as we walk through the door. I look around to see a door lock, but another one wasn't. "This way." I tell Amanda as I look back at the map to see the way in front of us is a dead end.

We walk through the other door to hear a woman's voice. "What the hell is wrong with this thing? Work, damn you!" We walk up the stairs and I was about to say hi till she aimed her gun at us.

"Stay back!" She yelled at us and Amanda pushes me down as she shoots at us. I quickly look at the woman as she runs up to the platform above us.

"Guys! Over here! Someone's here!" Amanda quickly gets up and I look around not seeing the woman anymore. I look over at Amanda to see her picking up something.

"What's that?" I ask as I walk over to her. "Access tuner, circuits are fried, but it's an easy fix." I nod as she puts it in her pocket.

"They were right here!" I hear the woman's voice again and I knew we had more company now. Amanda pulls me up the stairs and we hide. I peek over to see the woman and a couple men walk downstairs as one goes in the room on the platform.

I look at Amanda wondering how are we going to sneak past them. "Come on, but be as quietly as you can." Amanda wispers to me and I nod.

I slowly follow her as we stay crouched. We slowly go by the stairs and I look down to see their backs facing us as they look around.

I gulp and continue following Amanda as we get closer to the door that leads us out of here. I look at the room to see if the other man sees us, but his back is facing us as well.

"Come on." Amanda wispers at me and I look over seeing the door open. I quickly run towards her and walk down the stairs as the door closes.

"Hey, I think they went downstairs. Come on!" A man says and Amanda and I stop hoping they don't come down the stairs. "I'm not going down there, no way." The woman says.

"She's got your hack tool!" "It didn't work! We'll find another way up. We've been here too long already." I hear them walk back to the lobby and I sigh in relief.

Amanda continues to walk down the stairs and I follow behind her. "So how are we going to fix that?" I ask and Amanda looks over at me. "Just gotta find a new data cell and it will work like a charm."

I smile and nod and we walk out of the staircase, but I soon hear a weird sound. Amanda and I stop and I quickly look over to only see a flash of something run by and disappear.