3- Axel

There's No Ships, Here -Axel

..............................

"Hello? Anyone here?" Amanda called out into the dark room, but no one replied.

I walked around then I looked up to see a replica of Sevastopol. Everything was quiet, only the sound of our footsteps against the floor.

Amanda began to walk up the stairs and I follow her. I look over to see something glowing and I pick it up to see it was a map.

"Hey, look." I say to Amanda and she walks over. "Map of the section we are in." I say and she smiles and nods. "That could be really useful."

I roll up the map and put it in one of the many pockets my jumpsuit had. I followed Amanda as she walked into the small room that overlooked the replica.

"Samantha, power up the Terminal." Amanda says to me and I nod as I walk over to the generator. I pull it down multiple times till I heard the sound of the power coming on, including a hissing sound.

I look at Amanda confused knowing from experience, when the power is first started, it doesn't make a hissing noise.

She shrugs before going onto the Terminal and a few seconds later, the lights above and underneath the replica turns on and I see people run by.

I gasp and quickly down the stairs as Amanda follows, but when we go to where they went, the door was locked.

"Shit." I say and Amanda sighs, "Seems like we gotta find someone else." I sigh and nod as we walk back up the stairs and went through the large door that was once locked.

We walked in to see wires hanging from the broken ceiling and boxes scattered everywhere. I walk further into the room till I saw a single wire hanging further down and sparked every two seconds.

"Through here, but gonna have to crouch." I say to Amanda and she nods. I crouch underneath the wire as Amanda followed and we then stand up.

"This whole damn place is falling apart." I say to her since the moment we got here, everything is a death trap. Literally, since we almost died already.

"Yeah, but it's an old ass station so I won't doubt it's falling apart." Amanda says and I chuckle. She walks in front of me and she picks something up from a seat.

"It's a medkit." Amanda says and I walk towards her. I pick up the large piece of paper and see that it's how to make a medkit.

"We both could use one." She says and I nod as I read. "Looks like we need a SCJ Injector, Compound B, and a Bonding Agent to make a medkit." I say and she nods.

The only thing I had with me was some scrap and a Bonding Agent, but we still need the SCJ Injector and Compound B to make one.

"We won't use it right now, but you can use it first when you really need it." Amanda says and I nod as I fold the plans and put it in one of my pockets.

"Let's get going." She says and I nod as I follow her out of the room. "What the hell happened here?" Amanda says and I shrug as I look around.

"Up here." I say as I walk up the stairs and she nods. As we walk to platform above us. I stop when I heard a very loud sound on the other side of the glass and I look up to see the Torrens going by us.