Spanking One-shot

Julian and Kol's Troublemaking

One-shot

Warning! This chapter contains spanking as a punishment, if you don't like, don't read so there will be no offending, other than that, enjoy.

Also, this takes place in Mystic Falls, where they are with their mother and Finn before she tried to kill them all. Also, let's say this takes place in 2012.

I was sitting on the coach, Kol on the far end. He looked around my age physically, ignoring that he lived for a 1000 years and I only lived 88. Every couple of minutes he was groaning about how bored he was. Niklaus or Klaus as he was more famous for kept on sending him annoyed glances.

I bit the inside of my cheek so I didn't laugh, even if it was very amusing. It was really like seeing a bored younger brother annoy his older brother. Sure, me and James didn't act like that. Our dynamic was different. I frowned at the thought of my brother. 70 years and it didn't hurt any less.

Another groan and Niklaus snapped. "Enough, Kol."

I grinned, staring down at the book in my lap. Kol turned to look at me with a whine. "She's laughing at me."

I snorted. "Am not."

He smirked. "Are too."

Klaus snapped. "Shut up!"

I raised my hands. "Sorry." I wasn't sorry at all and knew I didn't sound like I was. No one was here really. Rebekah was out as was Finn and their suddenly alive mother, Esther and it was just me, Kol, Elijah and Klaus in the manor.

Kol sighed. "Whatever, Nik." Kol suddenly grinned. "I have an idea!"

I and Klaus looked at him. Kol said. "Let's go to a bar."

I perked up. "Sounds great."

At the same time, Klaus snapped. "Sounds horrible."

I heard Elijah came in with a sigh. "What's the problem, Niklaus?"

Klaus rolled his eyes. "Kol and Julian want to go to a bar."

Elijah stared at both of us. "After what happened last week?"

I smirked. "If I might interject, that was because of Kol, not me."

Kol scoffed. "It could've happened to anyone."

I narrowed my eyes playfully. "But it didn't."

He glared at me, going to stand up. Elijah put a hand on his shoulder, forcing him to sit down. "Control yourself, brother."

Elijah leveled us both with a look. "We need to be careful. Wait until everything is clear and you both can do as you wish."

I scowled, I was 88 and wasn't not liking that I was being told what to do. Kol no doubt felt the same way. "And what if I go? You're going to dagger me again?"

I flinched slightly at that. They couldn't do that to me, I would just die. Elijah said sternly with a look. "No, but you won't like the consequences if you do. Either of you, understand me?"

Kol rolled his eyes, but nodded. "Yes."

Klaus said after I didn't say anything. "What about you, Little Jules?"

I scowled at the name. Grimacing on the inside as Elijah stern look was placed on me. "Yeah, I get it."

Satisfied Elijah left via vampire speed, Niklaus following. Me and Kol looked at each other. We seemed to share the same look; annoyance.